ID:49857

The game needs a 24/7 server to host the game properly. If the new host abuses we will not have any problem replacing them.
I'll host..Got nothing better to do, used to host lots of games till I quit anyway...

msn is [email protected]
Doggyboy2 wrote:
I'll host..Got nothing better to do, used to host lots of games till I quit anyway...

msn is [email protected]

This guy can't open his ports on his router so we're still looking
Sweep wrote:
Doggyboy2 wrote:

msn is [email protected]

This guy can't open his ports on his router so we're still looking

Hey I got new comp. I can host now, maybe not 24/7 but I can...Only thing is I dont have msn.
Oh..Yeah files on hub don't work so I cant host. I -can- but I need the files. Which I can't get from the hubn and I dont have msn on this comp.
Doggyboy2 wrote:
Hey I got new comp. I can host now, maybe not 24/7 but I can...Only thing is I dont have msn.

We need someone who can be a 24/7 host
Can I be a temp, non 24/7 server till you guys find one? Or like a secondary server?
Doggyboy2 wrote:
Can I be a temp, non 24/7 server till you guys find one? Or like a secondary server?

We don't have enough players to even need a second server
How about a temp server then? Till you find a host.
Hey Sweep...hello.

I'm hosting your game, because no one does :/.

Can I ask you a favor? Only if you want.
Can you give me some partial adm privileges, just for the game? Thanks a lot.
Yuyin wrote:
Hey Sweep...hello.

I'm hosting your game, because no one does :/.

Can I ask you a favor? Only if you want.
Can you give me some partial adm privileges, just for the game? Thanks a lot.

Try v1.282 it should be working for anyone now.
Hey Sweep,
I know you already have a 24/7 host, but I am just letting you know that I am fully able to host 24/7 as well, if for whatever reason, Dragoon cannot.
In the mean time, I will have a secondary server running.
Thanks.
i can host the game game 24/7 if u still dont have anybody else to do it
i can host mon-fri all morning f you want let me no
Sweep if your able to give out your msn could you please contact me at :[email protected]

I would greatly appreciate it.
People, on the title it says *found* because someone who can host 24/7 has already been found. Ask again when it doesn't say *Found*
DeathCoreV wrote:
Sweep if your able to give out your msn could you please contact me at :[email protected]

I would greatly appreciate it.

Does this strike anyone else as suspicious? >.>
Sweep whats you msn i can be 24/7 host because your game is never up
the motha fuckin host yukay karyuu resticted the server just for his group wat a fag this is BS other ppl wanna play 2 u need to find a new host
Yo sweep if u need a host man I can host 24/7
Page: 1 2