Naruto: Akatsuki Takeover

by Blitz195
Naruto: Akatsuki Takeover
V.5.0 (Released) : NEW LOOK : New Clans : Hidan / Sai / Kakazu || New Nagato Gravity Jutsu || Elemental Jutsu|| Clone Training || SAGE MODE! || HEROES WATER || KAGE CHALLENGES . Come on in!! (We got really Helpful & Nice Staff) *MEMBER BENEFITS ADDED*
ID:49990

Well lets see.... I will try to cover what I saw and experienced before I got banned, which was about 5 minutes after I got on.

-->Naruto: Akatsuki Takeover
->Blink195
http://www.byond.com/games/Blitz195/NATO

OK let's see....

--GamePlay--

My play experience was not as great as I even thought it would be, they say they fully coded these systems when in reality they were released by The Unknown Ninja Of Hell, in a WOTS Remake Rip. I didnt get to try much, but I found out some major bugs and glitches such as walking over training dummies and such. Much of the code had not been changed. And the game wasn't that friendly, I got on and noticed that on the hub they said this "Do NOT call this game a rip, It will not be tolerated", so of course once I got on I mentioned the above statement and asked why it was there. Only to find many players and kages telling me, ITS NOT A RIP!!! I argued and got banned. Hmm... great show of user-friendliness there!

--Presentation--

Icons - .... they were... satisfying... some of them. Most of them were WOTS, I even found one of my icons, under the Jutsu tab.

Map - Well i choose the Sand village, which had been remodified, but the Kage houses, who "on coincidence" had the exact same map as the WOTS.

--Originality--

Ha, there is none. It's just a crumble of sources pasted together like my nephew's artwork.

--Overall--

Well, My time was satisfying, I got some Lolz out of being banned. So I guess I would say don't try this game unless you wanna play a game, where players can rename themselves with colors!!! ZOMG!! Where have I seen that...
though that may be true.. if you stick around for a while you find friendly people their :]
You dont even deserve to review games, NATO is a really good game. The people are nice, the players have fun, and we've done alot to this game in which no games have tried to step a foot in, Now i helped code it, and icon it, and even peice together the WATCHMEN day, and it was an amazing game, Now i dont know why you review games bad, cause you call it a rip and you get banned "Which on the hub it says you will" so. Before you try to speak again, try thinking of your words. The game is good BY FAR. People love it, they love the ADMINS, they love the tournaments the objects, the clothing, EVERYTHING it's just players like you that ruin a good time, Thanks!.
Its just another wots rip that claims to be original. Really a bunch of bull shit, if u make a rip and say it a rip its one thing, but claiming some ones work without giving them credit is bull shit. I say the review was to kind. ALL GAMES ON BYOND ARE WOTS!!!!! Get over it. Wots rips are nothing more then every other naruto game on byond, u call it original you must be smoking something to even claim it is original.....
Slasher4231 wrote:
You dont even deserve to review games, NATO is a really good game. The people are nice, the players have fun, and we've done alot to this game in which no games have tried to step a foot in, Now i helped code it, and icon it, and even peice together the WATCHMEN day, and it was an amazing game, Now i dont know why you review games bad, cause you call it a rip and you get banned "Which on the hub it says you will" so. Before you try to speak again, try thinking of your words. The game is good BY FAR. People love it, they love the ADMINS, they love the tournaments the objects, the clothing, EVERYTHING it's just players like you that ruin a good time, Thanks!.

Mhm... so you say... You can claim it's great all you want. but if you go to BYOND Anime, is NATO even close to NFV? Exactly.
Ganing wrote:
Slasher4231 wrote:

Mhm... so you say... You can claim it's great all you want. but if you go to BYOND Anime, is NATO even close to NFV? Exactly.

Actually there not so badly behind lol.

ganing i dont play this game but when i did it thought it was awesome it was the first naruto game i played on byond and i didnt know how to get jonin when i played but ganing you review every game and say they suck you just think your game is good it aint it sucks cock
Ganing U think your game is great but it just ton of games put together to make one gay one
only reason you make bad review about games because you want ppl to think your game is great in you review you talk about your game
you make bad reviews about game because you get banned in the game
Bobbyawesome wrote:
ganing i dont play this game but when i did it thought it was awesome it was the first naruto game i played on byond and i didnt know how to get jonin when i played but ganing you review every game and say they suck you just think your game is good it aint it sucks cock

If it sucked cock it sure as hell wouldn't be at the rank it is at, it sure wouldn't have over 400 players either. I think I review games bad for the comedy of it. If you seriously take any of the shit that is on the ganing account, then you don't know me at all.
All the players love this game, the GM's are extremly helpful and kind and owners do a great job at making extremly fun events.
What i have witnessd on this game,I have never witnssed on another byond game.
I miss this game so much what ever happend to it, anybody know why it went down and why it's still not up?