Maggeh wrote:
@Rasengan3oo4

Obama doesn't have any electoral votes, and neither does McCain. A state's electoral votes are awarded when all the ballets have been tallied, and a winner decided. We wont really have a good idea of who won what until early in the morning tomorrow.

Also, Is Troy a troll or just plain stupid?

Oh so cold coming from you. Truth is the truth to me and no i'm not a troll or trying to burst anyones bubble here.

Truth? What truth are you talking about? What I got from your posts was the only reason anyone is voting for Obama is because of his skin color, correct?

If that's the case, then you're a pretty stupid person.
Maggeh wrote:
Truth? What truth are you talking about? What I got from your posts was the only reason anyone is voting for Obama is because of his skin color, correct?

If that's the case you're a pretty stupid person.

Voicing my opinion isn't stupid in my books. Their ethnicity has a lot to do with how this effects the voters.
Anyone who is 100% sure their entire state is racist, or assumes what another person's decision is based on a guess...Is a retard.

*Don't post an opinion on the internet unless you feel like listening to an opposing viewpoint.
Troy1121 wrote:
Maggeh wrote:

If that's the case you're a pretty stupid person.

Voicing my opinion isn't stupid in my books. Their ethnicity has a lot to do with how this effects the voters.
Truth != Opinion

Since you want to throw (incorrect) opinions out about every one of Obama's supporters being racist, how about this: Every single McCain supporter is racist for not wanting to vote for the black guy. Hey, look! You're a downright disgusting racist now according to your own logic!
Also there is no point to argue further. It isn't needed, Masterdan's point of this post was to alert people. Disregard my post I don't want to start anymore arguing because it is not needed. Maggeh in all of my post I didnt tell my opinion in this post I did. I'm a racist by calling another person a racist lol. Ok whatever you say.
Troy1121 wrote:
Also there is no point to argue further. It isn't needed, Masterdan's point of this post was to alert people. Disregard my post I don't want to start anymore arguing because it is not needed. Maggeh in all of my post I didnt tell my opinion in this post I did. I'm a racist by calling another person a racist lol. Ok whatever you say.

Apology accepted.
IcewarriorX wrote:
Troy1121 wrote:

Apology accepted.

I guess in a since I was apologizing.

Troy1121 wrote:

I respect your right to be a racist. And that's an acceptable reason to choose who you vote for. Just don't claim any other methodology aside from it. It's clear that you do not understand:
- Statistical sampling
- Push Polling
- Logical Reasoning
- Any stated position of Barack Obama

Racism is a form of collectivism. You push polled a small set of classmates and locals, not to collect data, but to reaffirm your prejudices. This is classic "Colbertian" truthiness at its worst. That prejudice and applied truthiness indicates your need to flex your collectivist instinct. Since you yourself are self-attuned towards the "racism" slant, it is natural to conclude that your collectivist instinct is funneled toward racism.
interesting how this got derailed. There is a racist factor but i believe in the end it will be a wash, theres about as many racists in the south as there are first time African american voters who are voting for Barack just because he is black. Im not sure which force will be more significant, but theres nothing that can be done about it. I believe deep down that this election will actually be won by those who care about the issues and not racists.
Barack made a fantastic speech and won. Well they were both for good and after that speech I thought very different about him. Well i'll see how he progresses in the future.
how do u like that obama dan
Cloudz323 wrote:
how do u like that obama dan

in the world, probably 3 out of 4 people like Obama more than McCain. Lol :D.
Uhmm dude i know you probally get this like a hundred times but you made one of the greatest Games on byond which then inspired me to make a Original DN game which will be launched soon thank you so much for being a great inspiration and making a great game i know this is off topic to. Lastly your Demo dosent work please allow it lol or upload
Suzyrex wrote:
Uhmm dude i know you probally get this like a hundred times but you made one of the greatest Games on byond which then inspired me to make a Original DN game which will be launched soon thank you so much for being a great inspiration and making a great game i know this is off topic to. Lastly your Demo dosent work please allow it lol or upload

The demo is out of commission right now,Id work on it it i had time. However thanks so much for your complements! thats great to hear your making an original game.
Page: 1 2