This is what I'd imagine a Dragonball movie would look like, if it were made by a byond developer... Wonder if he hits on pbags to train.
The Naked Ninja wrote:
This is what I'd imagine a Dragonball movie would look like, if it were made by a byond developer

If it was made by a BYONDer then it would just be a bunch of random clips from the anime to the tune of Linkin Park and Green Day.

Could you imagine two hours of that shit?
I'm betting Fox receives an assload of hate-mail everyday for this shit.
SuperAntx wrote:
The Naked Ninja wrote:
This is what I'd imagine a Dragonball movie would look like, if it were made by a byond developer

If it was made by a BYONDer then it would just be a bunch of random clips from the anime to the tune of Linkin Park and Green Day.

Could you imagine two hours of that shit?

Unless you're Pmitch, then all would be well.
The Naked Ninja wrote:
This is what I'd imagine a Dragonball movie would look like, if it were made by a byond developer... Wonder if he hits on pbags to train.

Nah, I'd imagine they would somehow make a more accurate version of Dragonball (well Dragonball Z) than what Fox is doing. Granted of course, a BYOND dev would first have to make the movie, and then have his cinematographer leak the raw footage for them to be able to do anything.
This is in no way similar :\
Ok this is fail, even that ben 10 action movie had better design to it.
damn i watched that ben 10 movie talk about cartoon to real life looks like fail but this db movie has nothing compared to that ben 10 movie.
Woah Epic Failare >_> that looks like a Doom movie >_< but even wourse
Oh God! Well at least Picollo ain't that bad, but err.. x_X Thats scarryyy
Compared to this I mean.. at least out of Goku, Goku Oozaru and picollo, he's gotta be the best.
every time I see this I just want to make another comment even if it's outdated.

But seriously the movie is fail.
This makes me mad.
....those bastards..they ruined dbz for me...HE LOOKS LIKE A FUCKING FROG A FUCKING BITCH UGLY FROG!
http://movies.ign.com/dor/objects/479331/ dragonball-evolution/videos/ dragonball_int_trlrc_121108.html;jsessionid=2a0bou6kdnd7e

Official Trailer at least looks a lil bit better but I still believe its gonna suck more then Masterdan in a hotdog factory
Vashtbh wrote:
Official Trailer at least looks a lil bit better but I still believe its gonna suck more then Masterdan in a hotdog factory

How is that relavent or even funny?

Chris-g1 wrote:
Vashtbh wrote:

How is that relavent or even funny?

The world may never know.
its not it was just an attempt to make "a funny " which phail'd
They should just give it an original title, and stop playing like its DBZ, piccolo in a trailer i saw is on a space ship shooting earth -.-

This costume looks like something i could buy at the costume store during holloween. Its not movie quality at all -.-
if anything it seems to me like there "almost tring to ruin db"
Page: 1 2 3