Chris Gayle wrote:
They should just give it an original title, and stop playing like its DBZ, piccolo in a trailer i saw is on a space ship shooting earth -.-

This costume looks like something i could buy at the costume store during holloween. Its not movie quality at all -.-

It's NOT Dragon Ball Z; it's Dragon Ball. Why doesn't anyone get that?
If I saw that thing IRL I'd give it a baby ruth and make it my ally.
The dark prince majin vegeta wrote:
Chris Gayle wrote:
They should just give it an original title, and stop playing like its DBZ, piccolo in a trailer i saw is on a space ship shooting earth -.-

This costume looks like something i could buy at the costume store during holloween. Its not movie quality at all -.-

It's NOT Dragon Ball Z; it's Dragon Ball. Why doesn't anyone get that?

its still NOTHING like DB goku's high school wtf?
IcewarriorX wrote:
If I saw that thing IRL I'd give it a baby ruth and make it my ally.

Haha. I wouldn't feed it anything.
This is soso horrible I made a late post about it.
wtf is tht it dosent look like a monkey thats pure disapointment tht ruined the whole movie.
thats a proto type the main one is a real gaint ape try watching some of the traillers and reading up on facts D:!
Already seen it. Shh.
Firekid wrote:
thats a proto type the main one is a real gaint ape try watching some of the traillers and reading up on facts D:!

Most of us saw it. And it ended up worse than we thought it would be.
I Have still yet to see it and debating If I should or not. Doesn't really look worth it does it?
It's not really worth it unless you honestly can't find anything better to do to kill a couple hours, which I could think of thousands of things better to do than to watch this crappy movie.
Thats not the oozaru in the movie kthxbai
Gochels wrote:
Thats not the oozaru in the movie kthxbai

http://www.thedragonballmovies.com/2008/11/ goku-as-oozaru-image/

It's what he was originally going to look like, but the producers went "oh shi-" and changed it.
oh okay then, the Oozaru they put in wasnt half that bad. The movie was kinda like the forbidden kingdom, except the forbidden kingdom was good and this wasnt so good, but i still liked it
Page: 1 2 3