ID:50454

Keywords: byond, game, gmg, guild, makers
Welcome to GCG,

Due to a very good idea that was suggested. GCG is going to do a weekly summary on the Gaming Industry. This hopefully will give some people a good idea on where things are going and where things stand. Each which the articles will be focused on a certain topic such as: Sony, Microsoft, Nintendo, PC, New Releases, Press Work, and Lots more. GCG will also be conducting polls on topics you want us to find out about.

GCG is dedicated to the Gamer Creator. As we will also be posting helpful resources in hopes to point people in the right direction!

Thanks, GCG
Might I vote for a colour scheme change? Grey and green... just doesn't mix well with me.
GhostAnime wrote:
Might I vote for a colour scheme change? Grey and green... just doesn't mix well with me.

Sure what colors cause i was having issues trying to think of a scheme so please any suggestions I just don't want common colors
The guild name makes you sound like you're affiliated with the software called Game Maker. If that's not your intention then you might want to do something like change "Maker" to "Creator". =)
I think it would be very neat if you did articles on BYOND games also.