How time flies...posts made on that other blog recently:
- Volkswagon-sized asteroid collides with the atmosphere
- The terrorism myth: Bill Ayers and Bernadine Dohrn
- Mixed up thoughts about beer
- How to save the world through environmentalism, with a note about those light bulbs
- My Spore verdict, some 20-20 hindsight advice for Will Wright, and pointers to great space games
- Stop the economy so I can get off: Good sources on what happened and what we shouldn't do next
- I hate to quote Orson Scott Card more than you can possibly imagine, but...
- I taste dead people
- Still alive, with an undead mouth and a philosophical inquiry
- I was a bad gamer: The mindset of gaming and contemplating an insane game blogging project
- End of Civilization Watch: Ezra Levant is my first favorite committer of hate crimes against humanity
- Fighting the urge to join the dark side: The call of another Star Wars MMO
- Stardock on DRM and the Gamer's Bill of Rights
- No means No: An important message for Castro Halloweeners
- Freeing Fallout: How to play this classic game without killing yourself
- War of the Worlds: The unknown story
- Seasteading: Welcome to Rapture!
- Good Old Games Done Dirt Cheap
- Lord British goes to space: Richard Garriott's trip to the international space station
Every post guaranteed DRM-free!
Nov 11 2008, 1:33 pm