ID:51270

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't been very (at all) active for oh, say, the last year or so...

Obviously, a large part of that is this little one-year old boy (see post below from a year ago) sitting on my lap desperately trying to grab the mouse, hit keys on the keyboard, or just toss whatever he can reach off of the desk...lol

In addition to that, though, we also purchased our first home this summer (and all of the work that that entails)... And then on top of that, I've been working 6 days a week (and on occasion, 7 days) since May or so (we complain, but with so many jobs being lost around here recently to lay offs, bankruptcies, etc, it's probably a blessing to be in a job with an increase in business rather than a slowdown)

So yeah, there's been precious little time for casual computer use (I have actually stopped by to lurk a few times over the past year, but never really had the time to participate in anything)

I don't know if that's going to change soon, but I think things are settling down enough for me to at the very least get back to work on my projects (Murder Mansion is still in depserate need of some attention)

So anyways, I just wanted to drop in to let everyone know that nothing terrible has happened (on the off chance anyone was worried that it had), and I hope to make somewhat of a return soon!

What a difference a year makes! That first shot of him in his swing was taken the first day we brought him home... Then for the shot on the right, I got it back out and took another shot of him in it a week or so ago... It's crazy how fast this happens...

He's not quite walking on his own yet (he probably could, but he hasn't been willing to let go of furniture or someone's hands long enough to try)

This one was for one of those month-by-month picture frames... The Mickey ears in the one-year picture in the center aren't actually his; we haven't made that trip just yet...
You are now the 6th Browns fan I've ever seen outside of Cleveland!
Cool stuff man Good to see a post from you.
Fun.. Well, keep your kid away from Mertek. You should attempt to overthrow Masterdan.. He's a crappy guild master.
Nice, your kid looks about as big as my neice (she's almost 2). She's so tiny but she walks already, and has since she was about I think around 9 or 10 months.Good luck with the kid man, I know they can be a hastle
Yammen wrote:
Fun.. Well, keep your kid away from Mertek. You should attempt to overthrow Masterdan.. He's a crappy guild master.

And this comes from?
Yammen wrote:

Hes actually been pretty good given the restrictions he has had to deal with... back on topic

aww cutie kid :) all the best!
Yammen wrote:

Trying so hard to fit in. Let me ask you, do you even visit the anime forums, let alone the guild itself.

Pft. Anyways, good to hear from SSGX. When he grows up get him his first nintendo console.
aww shoo cute
Hes so Cute =D
Hope for te best =)
Ahh how cute
Glad to hear you're still alive man. I can't wait for the next DBTC update/Fix.

Oh and he really is cute ^^
Masterdan wrote:
And this comes from?

Everyone acknowledging it.
sup SSGX, i hear yah bout the jobs, Ohio is bout as bad as NC if not worse, im goin up to WV to visit some family soon, so may come up there to visit yah dude, but yeah nice to here from yah dude, its been ages, hope yah kid and woman doin good, keep life real man