Well, Sifer is a prime example of someone who's never gotten outside of the "DBZ" box. I bet he wouldn't even know how to find this blog without help.
I hope he does find this blog, Then I can laugh at him saying:

"You don't know who I am Newbie"

"I is beyond legend"

"Bowe to me newbie"
"Yet again, you say that (Kinda) say Madden 2005 is better than BYOND, why did you waste a minute out of your live if you could play Madden 2005? Idiot, this just shows that you are interested in this discussion with the "retards" you mentioned

Ungh, bad paragraph structure. Before calling somebody an idiot, learn to type up a nice paragraph. Now shush."

Meh, made a mistake, but I don't see why an insult should have a proper grammar structure.

And it was a typing mistake, mistakes(& typos) are there to be made ;|. Now shush >;p
The fact is... I actually helped make that game...

Back, last December, Atriculo was pretending to be my friend... He said he needed some turfs for the game he was making... I send him the some turfs I made in my spare time... He guranteed I would get credit. But then a couple days later Zen pops up with 'all new original turfs' and I go in to see... what do I get? Kanak using turfs I made without even an ounce of credit... Atriculo/Aseoran/XZDark/Xifiction/Frailen was taking credit for my turfs.
Lol, if they were your turfs I would give you credits. Also I would never ask a poser and someone with such as bad reputation as yours to create icons for me anyways. -Sorry-
Oh, Atri 'created'(stole) icons for you.
And my rep's pretty good compared to yours.
All you DBZers argue over this shit like it actually matters. DBZ games suck and their player base don't know what gaming is really about. Stop arguing about it, nobody cares.
u dun ik dbz y u postin her?
Because, Elly is 'a' god. He can do anything he wants, until he gets banned.
Well, it's his blog, if he feels its an issue, then he has the right to post it on his blog.
I guess I have a problem with dbzers calling themselves "BYOND legends". I mean c'mon- I'm probably the most loved and respected person on BYOND, and I don't call myself a legend.
Like Xeal said, I'm a god.

(YES SARCASM, IT'S A BRITISH THING)
/me <3 Elly

All the rest of you need to shut up, Kanak you just need to stop bashing Zeta Rips when your game is Zeta at the core.
Kalzar, you need to stop being such a douche bag. Same with Elation.
Well, it's the thing, this is a public blog, but really, if you don't really have nothing good to say or relevant to the current topic please don't post, especially if it would cause flame.
Well, it pisses me off, I mean, i dont run around with a power pole yelling "kamehameha", but I help with Elysium, and I like dragonball games.

Just because Elation or Kalzar dosent like them, mean that they are wrong or bad.

Its like them burning jews, except its people with a different taste in games.
Also, Elation, don't categorize us a DBZers that sounds like a racist term towards DBZ fans. A programmer can call his/her self a legend of BYOND because that's his/her state of mind, but really we ALL know that him/her really isn't a BYOND legend.
Besides, DBZ fans are like 2/3 of the BYOND community. >_>
It is so funny when the people who joined byond in 2004-2005 are talking so much smack. They do not even know the byond history.
If it weren't for DBZ games, the BYOND would take a huge blow because half of the BYOND community likes DBZ.

DBZ does do some bad, i would like for there to be more GOOD/GREAT, DBZ games out there, rather than a rip of another DBZ game.
Page: 1 2 3 4