ID:52693

Keywords: development, misc
Seems as though from the moment I steeped into Byond, I began creating a network of friends all related in the field to game design.

But in my deck, I am lacking one vital card... a sound jock. Audiophillies guild looks like an empty room, really, cant seem to find a decent buddy with SFX skills.

So, if you are a sound tech, let me know, page me on Byond with a contact.

I'm not asking for sound help, instead, just a friend to add to my network, for possible future collaborations. Of course this benefits you, the sound tech also, because I, come with my network of buddies too.

Hurray for connects.
Sounds fun?
SFXR is a great program anyone can use to make some cool retro sound effects. As far as music (or not-so-retro sound effects) goes, that takes more skill (I'd like to try some making some MIDI's in the future, though!).

Jeff8500 wrote:
SFXR is a great program anyone can use to make some cool retro sound effects. As far as music (or not-so-retro sound effects) goes, that takes more skill (I'd like to try some making some MIDI's in the future, though!).

Totally, I use that very frequently, It's so easy to handle and there is not much to learn, 7/10 for music, 10/10 for simplicity :P
Secret Clubs.