ID:52992

Make an app and tell me what position you want Owner, Co-Owner, Admin, Master GM or GM
Agian? Seriously, make a game first you little ripper.

As your accidental programmer, you can use the anime source I'm making when I'm done.
Pmitch wrote:
Agian? Seriously, make a game first you little ripper.

Can you seriously STFU with the ripper stuff your not even funny get some new material stupid 5 yr old
He's not trying to be funny, He's being serious. You'll get Less respect than a idiot who spams forums on BYOND from having a rip >.> people wont like you, well, people who play your game and be a suck up, etc will like you, but meh
Kamaro Uchiha wrote:
He's not trying to be funny, He's being serious. You'll get Less respect than a idiot who spams forums on BYOND from having a rip >.> people wont like you, well, people who play your game and be a suck up, etc will like you, but meh

How do i rip?? Did i say it??? If i did then i was mistaken cause i dont

Its obvious your a ripper, You have two fucking naruto games. Host them and lets see them.

And yes, you did say your last game was a rip. When i asked you in a pager convo you said it was half original. Dont lie about it.

You really think anybody good is going to help some desperate for staff immature spammer? No thanks.
Pmitch wrote:
Its obvious your a ripper, You have two fucking naruto games. Host them and lets see them.

And yes, you did say your last game was a rip. When i asked you in a pager convo you said it was half original. Dont lie about it.

You really think anybody good is going to help some desperate for staff immature spammer? No thanks.

Name: Jeff
Applying for: FUCKING OWNER
Pmitch wrote:

I didnt say half i said like 95% was orginal and i cant host it i dont have a host

HokageMaster575 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:

I didnt say half i said like 95% was orginal and i cant host it i dont have a host

You said half. And even it it was 95% that still makes it a rip and you a ripper.
Pmitch wrote:
HokageMaster575 wrote:
Pmitch wrote:

You said half. And even it it was 95% that still makes it a rip and you a ripper.

Dont say it like i ripped a whole game say it like i did it alittle

I think that's technically called "scoring an own goal".
i wan owna.
im very gud coder an i cen icon.
cen i hav source?
Well, i wanna have a owner position please, You know i can provide excellent ideas, I can obviously program well for a naruto game and i can totally make excellent pixel art!

my in game name is(will be) Yu-Phael
I'd just like to say thats the longest "favorite games" list i've seen on any byond members page so far. ;/

I hope you aren't playing the same thing over and over. ;x
What is worse than promoting a rip? Giving it more publicity via pointless arguments in blog posts. :(
HokageMaster575 wrote:
Dont say it like i ripped a whole game say it like i did it alittle

There is 100 people. Someone murders 5 people, then you cannot say he murdered all the people. He did it alittle.

He didn't do anything wrong. 95% of the people are still alive, he murdered only 5% of the people.

"HokageMaster575

Im so cool and Smart"
Stop you guys need to cut the crap and actually make a app
HokageMaster575 wrote:
Stop you guys need to cut the crap and actually make a app

Lol i know i agree with HokageMaster575