ID:53247

Keywords: convivial
"I'll use a phoenix down!" Items > Pheonix Down > BYOND Project "OH DEAR GAWD.... It doesn't work! D:"

Well, it seems another project has fallen into the "Maybe later.." category. .COM - Creations Unlimited has now been put on hold, since I can't get in touch with anyone who was originally helping out with the project..

So I've decided to make someone new all together. Rather than some complicated thing that will take forever, I've chosen something different. Instead it will just be a small game where people can hang out and RP. I know, I know.. "They can do that anywhar, UR GAY, Go wrk on smething betar." But truthfully, I just want to start a small community so we can role-play a few times a week with some regulars. I know, I know.. "THATS BEEN DONE ALREADY!!!!! GRAHAHAHAHREHEHEHRRR!!!!!" I also don't mind if it's been done.

The newest thing is Convivial.

Literally, it is like... a night's worth of coding. The main thing is the mapping and icons. I want players to be able to customize their characters how they want from the beginning, so items won't cost anything. I'm also going to release the base so others can design their own outfits and whatnot and I'll get a custom item deal going. For now really, its not much but I think it will be enough for a few friends to get together weekly and have some fun on. Convivial will be the new project until .COM or Repertoire of Aeos becomes active again.
"I'll use a phoenix down!" Items > Pheonix Down > BYOND Project "OH DEAR GAWD.... It doesn't work! D:"

Phoenix downs are only good for starting projects, when there's not much to rebuild. When you get with bigger projects, you need to move up and use full-life, or it might die right away to Ultima Weapon.
DivineTraveller wrote:

Phoenix downs are only good for starting projects, when there's not much to rebuild. When you get with bigger projects, you need to move up and use full-life, or it might die right away to Ultima Weapon.

Such wise words. :'D Now I've got to go and grind on Grand Dragons until I get Full-life. >.<