Yash 69 wrote:
AmonR wrote:
Take THAT, DB fanbase.

I bet they all hate DBZ and want everyone else who likes it to hate it. Those bastards thought that they could get away with it, didn't they! Well, not if I have something to do about it! I don't, but i'll eventually do something ;)

The movie is Dragon Ball, not Dragon Ball Z.
The dark prince majin vegeta wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
AmonR wrote:
Take THAT, DB fanbase.

I bet they all hate DBZ and want everyone else who likes it to hate it. Those bastards thought that they could get away with it, didn't they! Well, not if I have something to do about it! I don't, but i'll eventually do something ;)

Same difference.
IcewarriorX wrote:
The dark prince majin vegeta wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
AmonR wrote:
Take THAT, DB fanbase.

Same difference.

Lies!

They're all based off each other, the story line and characters are somewhat different but they're built on each other.
Yash 69 wrote:
They're all based off each other, the story line and characters are somewhat different but they're built on each other.

Right man....
Who Would Want to play this game :/

I would
I'm going to try it out to see how much stupidity it has hopefully i will laugh my ass off.
Its literally shin budokai with a new skin though, the same biped models and everything, same combat, theres nothing different about it.

Also pics of "goku" fighting are out.
Pmitch wrote:
Its literally shin budokai with a new skin though, the same biped models and everything, same combat, theres nothing different about it.

Also pics of "goku" fighting are out.

lol agreed i dont see any big changes though.
It doesn't matter, bitching about a movie and game won't do anything. Only thing you can do is not even pay to go see the movie or not even play the game.
Page: 1 2