Naruto Anime Showdown

by Sinus
Naruto Anime  Showdown
We moved. Read hub for more information
ID:53425

Keywords: bleach, dbz, naruto
Well, this game sucked so bad it made my balls smack my leg.
did u even played it really? i dont think so. this game rocks. it was one of the 5 best games in byond anime before masterdan took the game out. this game is better than any of the games u play.

ps if ur balls smacked ur balls u should go to a doctor it might be something bad u looser
PeinxKonan wrote:
did u even played it really? i dont think so. this game rocks. it was one of the 5 best games in byond anime before masterdan took the game out. this game is better than any of the games u play.

ps if ur balls smacked ur balls u should go to a doctor it might be something bad u looser

Judging by your typing and the sentences that made no sense, I'm guessing your the guy who goes from Naruto game to Naruto game exclaiming how they are UBERZ ORIGINAl!

Yes I did play it, GM Abuse, Poor Quality Icons, Nothing original about taking an anime game, fusing it with 2 others. Thats just ignorant. <- In other words, a fucked up version of the Krusty Krab.

P.S. My balls did not smack my balls, they smacked my leg, clean your own closet first before checking mine.

i only played 3 naruto games till now. it was nbotls naots and ndbzbas there are some dumb gms u are right but not all are shit. i never saw u on the game and they checked the player folder ur save file wasnt there means u didnt played it or u didnt save means u just played it for less than 5min. my english is bad cuz its not my first language i learnd. its the third lanuage i learnd/ im learning
PeinxKonan wrote:
i only played 3 naruto games till now. it was nbotls naots and ndbzbas there are some dumb gms u are right but not all are shit. i never saw u on the game and they checked the player folder ur save file wasnt there means u didnt played it or u didnt save means u just played it for less than 5min. my english is bad cuz its not my first language i learnd. its the third lanuage i learnd/ im learning

I played for about 5 minutes before getting into it with Kamaro on the day I wrote this blog about them having my Village/Skin/Bleh screen. I was banned, of course I didn't save.
Ganing wrote:
PeinxKonan wrote:

I played for about 5 minutes before getting into it with Kamaro on the day I wrote this blog about them having my Village/Skin/Bleh screen. I was banned, of course I didn't save.

Haha! Wait a minute! xD wrong blog post! Uhm, this game, like.... alot of stuff was abused, I got banned for telling an admin he was wrong for banning someone else for not emoting "wipes your shoes".
like i said many staff members are dumb but not all. after update only trustworthily staff will be choosen
like i said i suck big bobbies
and my friend said this game took 2 year to make so STFU ganing befroe i kick Your ass
Bobbyawesome wrote:
and my friend said this game took 2 year to make so STFU ganing befroe i kick Your ass

What a waste of two years, then.
fuck these lame ass rips.
Bobbyawesome wrote:

Yes, we know you're a flaming homo, but nobody cares.
Bobbyawesome wrote:

Yea, you would be the ignorant one to flame someone then claim that you can kick there ass. Ignorant kids these days... And Pmitch your right. Pretty much all anime games are rips so FUCK DEM ALL BETCHES! xD
Bobbyawesome wrote:

Da Hell Does That Got To Do With Boobiez?
Sorry to say.. but this game is no rip.