Vexonater wrote:
Mechana2412 wrote:
Popisfizzy wrote:
Mechana2412 wrote:
I keep failing to see the point of speech in an age where simple text can be used to portray almost as much emotion.

lol i no who needs 2 lurn verbial n vishual ceus anymoar rite?? we ken all b dumb fuckz who dont talk 2 any1 lolololol

And, of course, there are the idiots who can't understand the basic concept of communication, and thus fail to use written communication correctly.. at all. And so they fail to get anything across at all but "I am an idiot. Someone slap me with a large fish."

Such as yourself. You just said,
"I keep failing to see the point of speech in an age where simple text can be used to portray almost as much emotion," but at the same time, completely failed to recognize sarcasm and ironic writing. Congratulations for making the case against text messaging.

Actually, I made that statement about grammar and the horrible blasphemy that is textspeak. Text can be used to portray emotion even better than spoken word at times, but if used incorrectly(IE: textspeak, horrible grammar) it is the worst form of communication. It's a matter of education.
What about me? My cell phone is worse than his. Mine doesn't even flip! I have to use button combinations to lock it so that weird numbers don't get mysteriously added to my phone book while I'm walking. Plus, I have to talk to everyone with the loud speaker turned on because otherwise I can't hear anything. In addition, it collects dust on the inside somehow and I have to take it apart periodically so I can clean the screen.

Actually though I'd be satisfied if I can have his old phone when he gets a new one.
Instead, you could donate to the 'feed Nadrew' fund, which allows me to eat once in a while.
http://www.uberphones.com/photos/2007/3/kyocera-marbl.jpg

This is what I have. It was $15, is purple, and has no minutes on it.
Nadrew and Foomer... *sigh*
Nadrew wrote:
Instead, you could donate to the 'feed Nadrew' fund, which allows me to eat once in a while.

Take up coupons. I just bought 48 boxes of pop tarts for $6. Last week I got about $200-worth of Quaker oatmeal and bars for free, and the week before that I got 80 Kashi bars and 180 packages of tuna for $15. Me wuvs coupons.

Sadly coupons don't pay for new cell phones.
Sadly the nearest store doesn't accept any form of coupon.
For $750 in almost-free groceries, I'd drive a little further.

(Or as an alternative, move.)
Nadrew wrote:

A new cell phone for Hulio-G is more important than feeding you. And quit using my blog to collect funds for your hunger!
Foomer wrote:
For $750 in almost-free groceries, I'd drive a little further.

(Or as an alternative, move.)

I can't even afford to get to town most days, which is why I require donations to actually eat.
Very well. Our next fund will involve getting you some groceries. If there's anything vital that you definitely need, state it here.
Yash 69 wrote:
I would also like to add that there are free cell phones that are up-to-date :)

*cough*
Stfu
Or you could donate to the renew my membership fund, it's a much more worthy cause than getting him a phone or keeping nadrew from starving to death.

P.S.
Yash is right, free phone is free
Foomer wrote:
Nadrew wrote:

Take up coupons. I just bought 48 boxes of pop tarts for $6. Last week I got about $200-worth of Quaker oatmeal and bars for free, and the week before that I got 80 Kashi bars and 180 packages of tuna for $15. Me wuvs coupons.

Normal coupons, as in like get them from the newspaper or internet coupons? Or as in like government food stamps coupons? That's a great deal if its the former, I might have to look into that for when I go away to college in a few years.
Start your own donation blogs, you bastards. This one is for Hulio-G. <_<
Daw I bet Hulio can't get none daw
Jeff8500 wrote:
Foomer wrote:
Nadrew wrote:

Normal coupons, as in like get them from the newspaper or internet coupons? Or as in like government food stamps coupons? That's a great deal if its the former, I might have to look into that for when I go away to college in a few years.

When you go to college, you get trillions of coupons that work all over the place.
The dark prince majin vegeta wrote:

Nadrew could use the food, though. He's probably starting to lose weight, and his chance of kidney stones probably tripled since he made ramen his only food choice.
Jeff8500 wrote:
The dark prince majin vegeta wrote:

Nadrew could use the food, though. He's probably starting to lose weight, and his chance of kidney stones probably tripled since he made ramen his only food choice.

It's not a choice if it's the only option.
Page: 1 2