Poll: Casual Game

Chatters 33% (8)
Tomb Explorer 50% (12)
Omega Mall 8% (2)
Icon Ultima 8% (2)

The polls are now closed.

Lode wars won action game.

And here:
[23:14:52] Achievement Bot: You ever realise that like one half of most rap songs is the rappers saying their names and introducing themselves.
Can a chat program be considered a game?
Yes
I would disagree, you wouldnt consider AIM a video game nor would you consider a web forum a game.

Besides, 4 entries to the casual game market? isnt that a small sample?
Masterdan wrote:
I would disagree, you wouldnt consider AIM a video game nor would you consider a web forum a game.

Besides, 4 entries to the casual game market? isnt that a small sample?

Dan Dan Dan, it's called democracy. A while back, in december, I asked what games should be added to teh category, and only 5 people or so responded. So I did ask for submissions and these were given so these are whats there.

If I were to remove the chats from here wouldnt Tomb Explorer autowin? I think casual game is a word for casualness.
actually Feval is the best
Kisioj wrote:

Well looky there, Feval wasnt voted for, Democracy doesnt work when noone votes.
TM The Ultimate wrote:
Kisioj wrote:

Well looky there, Feval wasnt voted for, Democracy doesnt work when noone votes.

how could people vote on the Feval if the game wasn't published in december?

Kisioj wrote:
TM The Ultimate wrote:
Kisioj wrote:

Life sucks.
TM The Ultimate wrote:
Kisioj wrote:
TM The Ultimate wrote:
Kisioj wrote:

Life sucks.

You suck, and your whole system clearly sucks. These posts are worthless. In any legitimate democracy, write in candidates are allowed. I vote for Feval.
rofl...
Feval is the Best.
Feval! Feval! Feval! >_>
True, I am the best.
Democracy doesnt work when nobody gives a shit.
People People, it is you who should be upset at yourselves, you did not submit the games you liked at the correct time, and therefore the game will not be able to become BYOND's greatest game. Maybe next time you should learn to actually submit, and I gave plenty warnings. Feval wasn't around then, so therefore it can't be included in this, as the awards were started in December, so Feval won't be in this Awards.
TM The Ultimate wrote:
People People, it is you who should be upset at yourselves, you did not submit the games you liked at the correct time, and therefore the game will not be able to become BYOND's greatest game. Maybe next time you should learn to actually submit, and I gave plenty warnings. Feval wasn't around then, so therefore it can't be included in this, as the awards were started in December, so Feval won't be in this Awards.

Then the system is flawed. you've forcing a vote where the #1 candidate isn't on the list due to you failing.

And also, I vote for Feval by way of write-in. That's right, you can write in votes, jackass. Everyone do the same :P
TM The Ultimate wrote:

These awards started in December. It is now February. This doesn't say anything poorly about us; this merely shows you are a godawful manager of anything.\

Additionally, the fact that only 4 or 5 people placed any nominations for the best BYOND game should tell you that clearly you did not have a large enough test case, and that this whole awards ceremony in the first place was a bad, bad idea on your part.
What vex said.

Also, I crossed out my response so technically this should be a 2 choice poll.