Cow RP

by Bovine_Buddy
Cow RP
A roleplaying game with a fantasy medieval setting. Version 4.041 - 1/31/2017
ID:540436

Keywords: and, cow, file, host, stuff
So can you pm so host file to me.i know why me well i need an server because alway want i host my own server so just pm some file and i be going have some fun with it
and im baned from your server and if host good server.you can unbaned from your own server
and server will be ALL ABOUT ROLE PLAYING.you even crazy murder wizard if you want and as you role play good because there no Murder class you have role play as one.i will give item but in matter of we call god calling or praying if you meet my stuff i will you give item of some sort and you ask "what kind can i have sword do you have my awesome lord".i say you sword of killing +inf or x.also.that is my friend.one more thing you can become an god and how do that my friend if you pray to me and you do this stuff.you become an god aka Temp admin but if you good temp admin you can become perm admin
so that it and all i have in store for you and this is way to make it up to admins and server host and game maker of this game
And im not force to doing this but remember you check on my server see if runing good but also i will also demote admin to player if they cause more bad than good or aka the badmin
That have i got
No.
One word: Grammar.
No
This Is Just Sad.
How is this bad or im insane you see other thing than i see
English is obviously not your first language.
Stfu everyone you should unban me and Mr.awesome3 hes the best host ever if you see the space station 13 comments you will see that he is a good host/admin everyone likes awesome as the best admin in space station 13 maybe if you give him a chance he will be the best host/admin in cow rp too.
Mr.awesome3 cannot speak English. The lack of an understanding of the English language disqualifies anyone from an important role in our roleplaying community. Roleplaying is based on communication, and if Mr.awesome3 can't communicate, he can't roleplay.
Hilarious.
Looks like all the gms here are all losers that can only pick on little kids and haven't got the chance and never will get the chance to get laid in their entire fucking life which is pretty pathetic I would say. They care more about whether people has grammar on a single fucking reply more than their grammar in their actual fucking life. I hope you all will eventually get a girl that is not your mom, which is most likely never and get a fucking life. Good days,

-Icon Ultima Staff
In response to GrlTest
GrlTest wrote:
Looks like all the gms here are all losers that can only pick on little kids and haven't got the chance and never will get the chance to get laid in their entire fucking life which is pretty pathetic I would say. They care more about whether people has grammar on a single fucking reply more than their grammar in their actual fucking life. I hope you all will eventually get a girl that is not your mom, which is most likely never and get a fucking life. Good days,

-Icon Ultima Staff

Yet you're the one lurking on BYOND forums ready to pounce on unsuspecting threads, just to point out that nerds exist?

Good god. You've just proven yourself to be as big of a nerd AND that you're dumb as shit!

All in a days work for your every-day idiot, amirite? Go get a job at McDonalds you average fuck, then spend your nights trolling forums.
I think nerds are sexy.
In response to Liens
Liens wrote:
GrlTest wrote:

-Icon Ultima Staff

Yet you're the one lurking on BYOND forums ready to pounce on unsuspecting threads, just to point out that nerds exist?

Good god. You've just proven yourself to be as big of a nerd AND that you're dumb as shit!

All in a days work for your every-day idiot, amirite? Go get a job at McDonalds you average fuck, then spend your nights trolling forums.

First of all Liens go fuck yourself i think shes fucking right give other people chances maybe mr.Awesome could become the best host ever maybe there will be a blackout(the game shuts down and the host doesn't want to host it anymore) and Mr.Awesome was the only choice but it was to late you lost the source.

Again, if you have a complaint, go to the official Cow RP forums at http://z15.invisionfree.com/Cow_RP/index.php, otherwise nobody will listen to you.
Page: 1 2