ID:54260
 
A huge thanks to Sabaku no Kira for renewing my membership. It was an unexpected surprise all around, but I greatly appreciate it. You may commence downloading the host files for Mitadake again. :D
Welcome back! And yay for random contributor! That's how I got a membership.
You're very much welcome.
Mang Sabaku is ALWAYS doing stuff before first it was finishing her Death Note game first(MINES ALMOST DONE I DIDNT WANT TO SLOP IT TOGETHER)then buying u a membership lol i was going to give u one then i saw u had it back but Nice Job Sabaku ^^ u is a Nice Person
Charliegrooms14 wrote:
Mang Sabaku is ALWAYS doing stuff before first it was finishing her Death Note game first(MINES ALMOST DONE I DIDNT WANT TO SLOP IT TOGETHER)then buying u a membership lol i was going to give u one then i saw u had it back but Nice Job Sabaku ^^ u is a Nice Person
Uh, thank you then.

Sabaku no Kira wrote:
Charliegrooms14 wrote:
Mang Sabaku is ALWAYS doing stuff before first it was finishing her Death Note game first(MINES ALMOST DONE I DIDNT WANT TO SLOP IT TOGETHER)then buying u a membership lol i was going to give u one then i saw u had it back but Nice Job Sabaku ^^ u is a Nice Person
Uh, thank you then.


Your welcome!
Wowzar everyone check this out
http://www.byond.com/members/DevourerOfSoul he is getting annoying.
Keiko-Bunny wrote:
Charliegrooms14 wrote:
Also this ... -_- http://www.byond.com/members/Knight6113

For some reason, I lol'd hard.

lololol@kyogrrl for making those i lol'd tooz
Keiko-Bunny wrote:
Charliegrooms14 wrote:
Keiko-Bunny wrote:
Charliegrooms14 wrote:
Also this ... -_- http://www.byond.com/members/Knight6113

For some reason, I lol'd hard.

lololol@kyogrrl for making those i lol'd tooz

Ah. I see. Such a troll, really. But it is quite rude to talk over someone's blog.


Well You Typed Back Didnt You So Its Both Of Our Faults T_T
Sabkuu no kira Your Death note game is awesome i Wish it was up more do U shouid make me host of it i will host 24/7 no lags no pwipes
Charliegrooms14 wrote:
Keiko-Bunny wrote:
Charliegrooms14 wrote:
Keiko-Bunny wrote:
Charliegrooms14 wrote:
Also this ... -_- http://www.byond.com/members/Knight6113

For some reason, I lol'd hard.

lololol@kyogrrl for making those i lol'd tooz

Ah. I see. Such a troll, really. But it is quite rude to talk over someone's blog.


Well You Typed Back Didnt You So Its Both Of Our Faults T_T

Can I be Host of Your death note game to My email is bobbyalipour1993@hotmail.com
Wow you actually host any kind of games dont you bobby =/

Neus, please close the commets on this topic.
Thanks.
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Sabkuu no kira Your Death note game is awesome i Wish it was up more do U shouid make me host of it i will host 24/7 no lags no pwipes

It defeats the purpose on how it's made.
Couldn't you just upload the host files on megaupload or somewhere like that?
Excuse me. Several host aren't following your set rules.
If you could give a random kick in the pants to people who violate your hosting rules. It would be great for us players...
<Shadow_slayer55> and rox u cant get a gm
<Roxinea> Not a valid reason to kill people
<Shadow_slayer55> the host is my budday
<MEoDP> yes, becayse when people go into my bedroom, I kill them -coughnoidontXDcough-
<Shadow_slayer55> me and roxas is the reason this server is even up
Charliegrooms14 wrote:

lololol@kyogrrl for making those i lol'd tooz

- Too bad I didn't have anything to do with it. You're close, though.

Keiko-Bunny:

Ah. I see. Such a troll, really. But it is quite rude to talk over someone's blog.

- Do you know me? You should google what a troll is before you flood comments with your ignorance. xo.


Heygrrlhey wrote:
Charliegrooms14 wrote:

lololol@kyogrrl for making those i lol'd tooz

- Too bad I didn't have anything to do with it. You're close, though.

Keiko-Bunny:

Ah. I see. Such a troll, really. But it is quite rude to talk over someone's blog.

- Do you know me? You should google what a troll is before you flood comments with your ignorance. xo.


I didn't mean you KYOGIRL NOT GRRL.
Page: 1 2