ID:54355

Just a few moments ago I was banned from a server on SS13, called Goonstation that was hosted by Slurm.

I don't have a log because I exited out though, but it went something like this.

Feminition, one of the admins on the server was asking people about anime, I didn't comment. Several minutes later she started talking about it again, and about 6 people including fellow admins and mods started talking about anime, which was when I said, 'Anime is ok, just not all of it.'

After about a minute I was suddenly disconnected from the server and then I exited out to rejoin, when I got the message stating I was banned.

I paged Feminition:
-->(6:10 pm) Feminition: Why was I just banned?
<--(6:11 pm) Feminition: We have a rule on this server: No anime. Take it to the forums.
-->(6:11 pm) Feminition: Where was this rule stated?
-->(6:11 pm) Feminition: And 2: I had no anime.
<--(6:13 pm) Feminition: Oh, christ, I'm not in charge of this. Post it on the forums if you want to get unbanned.
-->(6:14 pm) Feminition: Can't post on forums if I have no way to get there.
<--(6:16 pm) Feminition: I was told you were already banned a s---load of times on the other server. Bye.
-->(6:17 pm) Feminition: Uh no...

As you can see this discussion is still under way, while I'm sitting here like, 'What the heck?'

I'll post more convo when it's sent to me.
Breaking Story: People Care About SS13? Find out at 11.
Vexonater wrote:
Breaking Story: People Care About SS13? Find out at 11.

Are you Tom Tucker? lol
Wow, this is funny. The person who banned you also says on their BYOND page that they're female, lulz. Mr. 2in Cox0rz thinks their a girl, wowwww.
Yammen, what if this person is female?
You mother fucking stupid cunt.
I was banned just for telling an admin to stop patronizing me on that very same server. Someone needs to do something about these admin misusing their powers.
I am trying to see if I can get a hold of Slurm. Maybe I can try to get you unbanned and Feminition and SA_MelonDude banned from the server for abusing their owers as admin.