ID:54499

How about we stop hating and start loving (no homo)(no offence to the gay people)XD
Needz moar lesbians.
Arise demon, and thee shall press thoust nay.

Amen.
Give me nayz or give me ban!
What about us straight people? We get offended too. And asexuals? Think of the trillions of bacteria you have offended!
Who pays 200 dollars for a source? FAILLLZZZZZZZZZZZ
Aixelsyd wrote:
What about us straight people? We get offended too. And asexuals? Think of the trillions of bacteria you have offended!

I think I would go far enough to say even more than trillions. Archaea, protists, and trees have feelings, too!
Riku 123q wrote:

Ummm u don't know how much paid or either how I got the game but all I did say was that it was traded too me and I'm the new owner how about u just stop thinking u know everything and just forget about it k
I'm sorry for all the bacteria I offened dident intend too XD
Ravenx465 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

Ummm u don't know how much paid or either how I got the game but all I did say was that it was traded too me and I'm the new owner how about u just stop thinking u know everything and just forget about it k

He assumed that, a stupid assumption at that.

Troy1121 wrote:
Ravenx465 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:

He assumed that, a stupid assumption at that.

Assumed that? Well the rumor is he paid 200 dollars for it,Mdnight himself told me raven paid for it.I implied it was 200$ because that was the rumor.
Did you trade him your Charizard?

Or, y'know... money?
Rumors aren't always right.
Troy1121 wrote:

Your point? The idiot payed money for it.
Manny and MDNight wouldn't have sold the source for small amounts of money. So either way it was still idiotic.
Ok listen I don't wanna lie too u but I traded somthing and I added some mulahhh but that's it I'm not gonna say how much or what I traded ok thank u XD
Riku 123q wrote:
Troy1121 wrote:

Manny and MDNight wouldn't have sold the source for small amounts of money. So either way it was still idiotic.

Spelling Paid, Payed is idiotic.

Troy1121 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Troy1121 wrote:

Well,Your on my Grammar Nazi list.
Go too the help blog and write some ideas down
Riku 123q wrote:
Troy1121 wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
Troy1121 wrote:

Well,Your on my Grammar Nazi list.

So nice to know :)