ID:54661

Keywords: contest
Hey guys, I'm looking to dump this CSS that I borrowed from the CSS guild and get a fresh, new one. I have a fairly loose request, so you guys can be as creative as you want with it. I like cooler colors(my favorite being blue), and prefer lighter backgrounds as opposed to darker backgrounds. I will give the reward to the person who creates the CSS I decide to use. If I don't like any of them, nobody gets the reward until I get one I do like, sorry.

The reward is a digital copy of Half-Life 2. If that doesn't interest you, I could do a small amount of art for you. Send all entires to my e-mail, found in the box on the left. Good luck!
Is it possible that that digital copy of HL2 could be exchanged for Team Fortress 2, since they're both giftable on Steam and TF2 is actually half off until Friday?
Mechana2412 wrote:
Is it possible that that digital copy of HL2 could be exchanged for Team Fortress 2, since they're both giftable on Steam and TF2 is actually half off until Friday?

No, this is just an extra copy of Half-Life 2 I've had for a while and I'd rather someone else use it than it just sit in my steam games list.
Zxcvdnm wrote:
Mechana2412 wrote:

No, this is just an extra copy of Half-Life 2 I've had for a while and I'd rather someone else use it than it just sit in my steam games list.

Ah. I may enter something anyway, without asking for a reward. Is there any particular style you're looking for? I need some sort of idea of what kind of page you want.
Mechana2412 wrote:
Zxcvdnm wrote:
Mechana2412 wrote:

Ah. I may enter something anyway, without asking for a reward. Is there any particular style you're looking for? I need some sort of idea of what kind of page you want.

well if you win and don't want the reward I'll let you pick who gets it, so if you have a friend who would like it then its all theirs. as far as what I like, looking at other pages I dig this (http://www.byond.com/members/AllianceGamingTeam), but i don't like the colors. I also like Danny Roe's (http://www.byond.com/members/DannyRoe) css.
I'll be back in a couple of days (going hiking). Don't make your decision until I've had a chance to give it a shot. =)
Tiberath wrote:
I'll be back in a couple of days (going hiking). Don't make your decision until I've had a chance to give it a shot. =)

fair enough. :)
received an entry from haywire.
received an entry from tiberath.
received an entry from Danny Roe
Is today the last day to enter? :o
DarkCampainger wrote:
Is today the last day to enter? :o

no.