Thanks for the support, I'll keep you'r opinions in mind.

I might try and make some specials. Any ideas? This is old, using only 3 colors from the previous graphics. butttt:

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4420/explosioni.gif

BOOM
Tayoko wrote:
Thanks for the support, I'll keep you'r opinions in mind.

I might try and make some specials. Any ideas? This is old, using only 3 colors from the previous graphics. butttt:

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/4420/explosioni.gif

BOOM

Over dithered :L Something interesting for you to have a look at:
http://zack-sr.deviantart.com/art/ Explosion-basics-tutorial-65735280
I like them alot :D
Child Prodigy wrote:
I like them alot :D

Awesome. thanks for the feedback!
Very nice art. Animated very well. Look forward to seeing the end results. :)
Awesome work. Didn't know you could do pixel art like that with only a 16 color pallet.

I'm one person you can count on to be there on the new update's release day (I probably won't be playing, though. I just like to watch). :)
Wow, this is incredible. You have the best pixel-artist and game-developer ever.

Excellent work! Hahahah!

10/10
Yes, we defiantly need more people to be ready for the grand release... Looking for sometime next week!
Gooseheaded wrote:
Wow, this is incredible. You have the best pixel-artist and game-developer ever.

That's me isn't it!? I'm surprised.
The game wouldn't be anything without the art, BYOND players are like that. :P
Vermolius wrote:
Gooseheaded wrote:

That's me isn't it!? I'm surprised.
The game wouldn't be anything without the art, BYOND players are like that. :P

Yes Vermy, you're just as awesome! The game is a product of our talents combined...

Lies! O_O
[Insert Awesome comment here]
Heh, got nayed. :(
Jealousy.
Tayoko wrote:

I nayed it because it was so good looking that my mind shut off for 50 seconds and I just started clicking all haywire-like!
Choka wrote:
Tayoko wrote:

I nayed it because it was so good looking that my mind shut off for 50 seconds and I just started clicking all haywire-like!

o.O
Haywire wrote:
Choka wrote:
Tayoko wrote:

o.O

LOL I was just thinking, "Maybe I should go back and say 'No offense Haywire'".
Choka wrote:
Haywire wrote:
Choka wrote:
Tayoko wrote:

o.O

LOL I was just thinking, "Maybe I should go back and say 'No offense Haywire'".

None taken.
Everyone should get onto tayoko for trying to skip out on making level 2 and 3 towers.
Vermolius wrote:
Everyone should get onto tayoko for trying to skip out on making level 2 and 3 towers.

Will do, *turns his head and unleashes a long 5-minute long sentence filled with curse-words from atleast 15 languages then says, "Alright, now that I'm done saying random curse-words, WHY ARE YOU SKIPPING OUT!?"*
Page: 1 2 3