Rugg wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
I seem to think Im smart?
When did I say that? Since I know you have no proof, I'll skip my conclusion.
You implied that.
Good day, sir.

You're incredibly unintelligent. Please die.

lol
The internet is serious business, I mean look at the people who win internet arguments, they're the best of the best!
Yash is just upset that his only friends are Cybork and Riku. At least they share things in common.

=(
Rugg wrote:
Yash is just upset that his only friends are Cybork and Riku. At least they share things in common.

=(

:( Where art thou Cybork and Riku!
Yes, you're team is very little. In the future can you change that green line on the top right uptop the search bar :)
Rugg wrote:
Riku 123q wrote:
I seem to think Im smart?
When did I say that? Since I know you have no proof, I'll skip my conclusion.
You implied that.
Good day, sir.

You're incredibly unintelligent. Please die.

He needs a spanking
Every STFU we all know u want to gm of NE so do I but I aint getting it am I all U ppl who think the game suck its because U want gm and u aint getting ok so just stfu u to Yash
And Cybork can go suck a dick
Yash 69 wrote:
Rugg wrote:

=(

STFU Everybody hates U in byond the comedy guild made a video of U U Shouid watch it its very funny
Bobbyawesome wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:
Rugg wrote:

=(

STFU Everybody hates U in byond the comedy guild made a video of U U Shouid watch it its very funny

Enlighten Me
Page: 1 2