ID:54830

Keywords: contest
I've only received a few entries (and really only one I like, that I'm using for now.) I'll extend the contest until next sunday. Good luck!
Kind of looks like Danny Roes except a major edit of it
Yash 69 wrote:

Because it is =p
Danny Roe wrote:
Yash 69 wrote:

Because it is =p

Got it :P
I'm putting together an entry, too, although I doubt I'll be able to compete with Danny's art. But I have a few tricks up my sleeve ;)
I just sent in the winning entry, I'll be taking my Half-Life 2 now.
DarkCampainger wrote:
I doubt I'll be able to compete with Danny's art. But I have a few tricks up my sleeve ;)

To be honest, most people think I'm really good with CSS. But it's just the graphics that make it look good. Hence why my forum layout currently blows.

Jeff8500 wrote:
I just sent in the winning entry, I'll be taking my Half-Life 2 now.

hahaha, that was funny Jeff. :p
I would just suggest keeping this CSS due to the fact its nice and stylish and has a nice output on your personality. Also nice job on the CSS Danny Roe, looks great!
I wish Danny Roe created CSS for me xD
Dark Inc. wrote:
I would just suggest keeping this CSS due to the fact its nice and stylish and has a nice output on your personality. Also nice job on the CSS Danny Roe, looks great!

Wow I actually agree >.O
I hate the location of the "Return to Zxcvdnm | mnbvcxZ" link when viewing individual posts.

Otherwise, I'm throwing in the towel. Clearly I've been beaten. =)
Dark Inc. wrote:

You ripping this CSS to?

Gatdude wrote:
Dark Inc. wrote:

You ripping this CSS to?
Excuse me? Who are you? Are you not the faggot who ripped CSS too? You actually have no room to talk, and since Dark Inc. quit BYOND, this is now my Test Key.

Lets just agree you both ripped CSS, anyways who has Dark Inc's key now...
Lalala you can't 'rip' CSS lalala.

Cascading Style Sheets, much like Javascript scripts, are all done client side, meaning that it's executed on your computer when it's necessary to do so. It's a given that by using CSS and Javascript, you're opening your scripts up to theft by other people. Doesn't mean stealing it isn't immoral, but it does mean that insulting each other and bitching to one another about it is a waste of everyone else's time.
Tibby you can
Fixed up the side links and your View Guild Members page. Still can't figure out why the some pages aren't using a full height though.
Tib: the center div is a wacky thing. When the member info box is longer than what the center needs, you can get that unbalanced thing going on. It's the main reason the BPAS center div extended 18 meters past the end of any center content.

You might try a min-height on the center div. Something close to the height of the member info div should do it, but I can't guarantee it due to the generated BYOND CSS cascading into the custom stuff invisibly.

Oh, and good luck to anyone doing new stuff with the forum CSS. It's a ruthless gang of cold-blooded table tags with no ids or classes.
I attempted to set every thing with the word "center" to a height of 100%, but that seemed to fail me.

I'll try setting up a larger minimum height.
Page: 1 2