Lummox JR wrote:
SabakunoKira, after I read your comment I found a bug that I missed in testing regarding the description excerpt showing on the front page. Is that the problem you were referring to? I've fixed that issue so the excerpted description looks fine now.

Yeah. It's better now.
Okay, good deal. Thanks for the feedback.
I actually like it, Lummox. Looks pretty cool.
It looks great! In Chrome, however, the tabs at the top are all smushed together. Think you could make them images instead or something?
Riku 123q wrote:
Ahh first post feels good.
Anyway isn't this Digest weekly? ;O
BTW Nice new features for the hub I am testing them out now. >_<

rofl fail ;p You're not the first.
Mechana, make sure you do a hard refresh so your cache clears. Tom checked in Chrome and said it looks okay, albeit boxy, so I'm guessing you didn't get the updated /rsc/members2.css file.
Lummox JR wrote:
Mechana, make sure you do a hard refresh so your cache clears. Tom checked in Chrome and said it looks okay, albeit boxy, so I'm guessing you didn't get the updated /rsc/members2.css file.

I see it now. It's even better than I thought! Thanks!
Absolutely hate it :\

Also, you can get roundy corners in chrome/safari/opera too: http://snipplr.com/view/8959/ css-rounded-corners--without-images-support-firfox-safari-ch rome-opera/
It's okay.

It would be better if reviews and screenshots came right before/after the join option.
That webkit CSS is good to know, Airjoe. I'll be sure to throw it into the CSS soon.
Lummox JR wrote:
That webkit CSS is good to know, Airjoe. I'll be sure to throw it into the CSS soon.

Yep, handy until the w3 makes it a standard. You'd think though that the browsers could just stick to one though so we don't have to go through and redo it all once it does become a standard.
I like it! It's the same style, but more organized.
Aixelsyd wrote:
It's okay.

It would be better if reviews and screenshots came right before/after the join option.

NOW it's good. :)
Scores and medals remind me of the awards system on Kongregate.
I like the new hub layout, nice and organized.
The medals thing sounds like they'll be quite a lot of fun!!
Is this new score/achievement system host/client based or website based? As in, is the actual data saved to the website?
The actual data is saved to the website, yes. Medals will be earned regardless of whose server you were on, and will be visible from the site.
Then would that mean we could use it as a means for emulating save files?
Achievements / Metals sounds like somthing on the 360 and im leaning towards the old hubs. :/
Page: 1 2 3