ID:54964

Keywords: awesome
Anyone else going to see it at midnight tomorrow/tonight?
Not into those kind of movies but I think this one's kinda nice looking.
Have fun, Hazman! =)
I
Have
Waited
So
Long

But I'll probably wait a bit more (smallish town). I heard they did it right, too - across the world geeks breathe a sigh of relief.

I'm also looking forward to the DVD, which apparently will have such wonderful things as inclusion of the Black Freighter.

I hope Moore eventually watches it (and likes it).
I actually heard from Newsweek I think it was that it wasn't very good.
no
Going to see it at an IMAX with some friends on saturday.
Me and my friends are under 17, so chances are we'll go see it on Saturday after we watch Street Fighter.

EDIT: And if you're wondering, I mean sneak in.
Jeff8500 wrote:
Me and my friends are under 17, so chances are we'll go see it on Saturday after we watch Street Fighter.

Watchmen = worth the money, Street Fighter, not even worth the sneak in.
Pmitch wrote:
Jeff8500 wrote:

Watchmen = worth the money, Street Fighter, not even worth the sneak in.

Well, my friend really wants to watch Street Fighter. We're going to pay to see that, and then sneak into Watchmen.
Sometime this weekend. This is one of my favorite comic books ever, and I've been waiting a long while for this.

From what I understand it's good up until the end, where they decided to change it to something else other than what happens in the comic.

Edit: So, who else re-read the comic (or read it for the first time) recently to get pumped for the movie? I'm just about finished re-reading it.
I bought three tickets today for my friends and myself to see the midnight showing.
I thought it was pretty good, even though I've not seen the original comic book series (i'm not a loser). Very long. Really fucking long. But pretty and quite interesting nonetheless.