Rugg wrote:
To be honest, I havent played the game once.

Play it at least once, shouldn't have a problem finding an opponent if you use your pager and ask some friend.

If you don't really like it, come back to it once the updates re in.
Tayoko wrote:
I was looking over your Member's page... has everything turned out okay on your end?

Meh, so-so. Still unemployed, no luck so far in that department. So other than the lack of cash, I'm actually pretty good thank you. <3

I nay you tayo muahahaha
Danny Roe wrote:
Tayoko wrote:
I was looking over your Member's page... has everything turned out okay on your end?

Meh, so-so. Still unemployed, no luck so far in that department. So other than the lack of cash, I'm actually pretty good thank you. <3

Thats good to hear. I really like your CSS layout. Maybe you could send some tutorial link my way? Id love to learn how to make better web layouts.
Choka wrote:
ZhugeXLiang wrote:
Haha! You guys really shape up what really is BYOND. It's like every year one good game comes out the rest are blehs,

2009 BYOND Game Of The Year: Efencea

I vote!

One good game? Wow, way to set the bar low for BYOND. Efencea's a great game...but I doubt that in the beginning of the year it will surpass ALL the '09 games. I mean yay...good icons...but...over-exageration much?

Yes, one good game, as in one that will last. If you really want to see low standards for BYOND, go check out BYOND Anime. And no congratz about the coding? The fact that he made the game in a week? The fact that it's the only PVP Defense game on BYOND? Really consider these things. They threw something out that hasn't been thrown out yet.
Long live Zerg empire~!
Page: 1 2