ID:55224

Keywords: japan, lax, tm
The following is a message from LAX himself, followed by me typing things he says.

Dear Byond Members, I am sorry and regretful to tell you I am leaving. To bad for you guys because I have become your false idle and you all worshiped me and now I am leaving hahahahahahahahahahahah bafoons.

Here I type things he says:

Me: Any interesting things?
LAX: Well... If I don't finish my assignments in this computer media class, I will fail. But that has no consequence for the almighty greatness that will radiate from the omnipotent power of me leaving.
Me: Anything else?
LAX: Now for my speech:

Recently, I have had lots of time to look back at both my past and my future, and through my searching I have come across an Icon, his name is Crash Bandicoot. Recently I have been playing these games known as Crash Bandicoot, and they have taught me something. I have learned, that no matter how stupid and gimmicky an anthropomorphic animal with blue jeans fighting evil geniuses is. I have seen that the heart and determination he possesses towards himself and his peers is outstandingly surreal, and in this world of anthropomorphic bandicoots, one man will rise above the influence, like those commercials where they have those weird kids saying that they do stuff like getting straight D's or making their mom cry and I have much respect for the producers of such a discriminatory advertisement such as that. Hence causes the phrase, "Think with your dipstick Jimmy!". This leads to my inspiration of either catching em' all or voting for Pedro. But enough rambling, I find myself to be a person of many tastes, ranging from fine cuisine to a man getting whacked in the back of the head with a steel chair. And so, I now find myself on the path to the land of the rising sun, with many people of genius that believe you can save money by switching to Geico. So to those of you who are still reading this, I commend you for either being a real man of genius or a retard (named Roscoe.) Either way, you are diligent enough to still be reading my speech and if you make it to the end you get a prize! Now for more intelligent rambling... Too Be Continued...
He looked back at both his past and future? HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE. LOOP ERROR
CodingSkillz2 wrote:

Its a paradox of something unspeakable.
CodingSkillz2 wrote:

AHH! Someone save us! Paradox! Paraddooxxx!

PS: LAX is awesome. Too bad you can't contact him during the trip.
PIME TARADOX

LAX?

LAX!?

LAAAAAAAAAAAAAAX!!?