ID:55733

At the risk of oversaturating the place with Murder Mansion posts, I wanted to share these screenshots comparing the currently public version with the upcoming version...

Here we have the title screen...

And here's the starting location of the Mansion...

Not much to say about the above, other than they show off some of the graphical improvements pretty nicely... I'm not sure what I've changed (or when) that makes the new version one row of tiles taller in view (unless the HUD objects used to overlap one of the viewable rows, and somewhere along the line they've been pushed to completely outside of the map view; but I'm pretty sure they've always been outside the top and bottom edges) Oh well...

I didn't realize it until now, but also, the living room tables seem to have lost some decor pieces... Though I suppose that only bothers me...lol
Looks really good man.

Also, all these MM posts are making up for the times you never posted. :)
Yeah, don't worry about posting too often. This is a game development website, after all, and I'd much rather see posts like yours on the front page than much of the other garbage.
Considering that 99% of what gets posted in BYOND Members is utterly worthless, I certainly wouldn't worry about it. The BYOND Members front page is a joke, as are people who hold it up as some sort of sacred venue where nary a front-page slot can be wasted.
Woah Big Difference
Thats a Nice update
Good Job!
SilkWizard wrote:
Considering that 99% of what gets posted in BYOND Members is utterly worthless, I certainly wouldn't worry about it. The BYOND Members front page is a joke, as are people who hold it up as some sort of sacred venue where nary a front-page slot can be wasted.

It's not so much about somehow wasting a spot on the front page, nor is it about crowding other people out... It's simply a worry that perhaps I'm wearing out the topic...

There is such a thing as too much publicity...