ID:55769

Check out other great games by Iccusion Entertainment here!

Current Developers
Aaiko - Programmer, Artist

Past Developers
Gamp - Overlay Artist
:D
Cool game!
ya its ayite
If you're reading this i like Feval and i have missed my Account most and i have been banned for almost a week so if you plan on trolling people don't. in Byond pager, that's how Bloodypayne,Tommyofdoom,Me got banned I got banned Key, Bloodypayne god Ip and Tommy same as me. So if you plan on trolling people think twice before doing it.
Lol
i died :/ anime is no more
In response to Charleseder
I've never seen anyone that was "troll banned" before. I'm sure there's a more proper reason of why you guys were removed from the game.
In response to Mastermen112
Mastermen112 wrote:
I've never seen anyone that was "troll banned" before. I'm sure there's a more proper reason of why you guys were removed from the game.

They were banned from BYOND. People are rarely ever banned from my games. There's nothing an ignore feature can't solve.
Great game, needs new players, Tell your friends to play and fan up! http://www.byond.com/games/IccusionEntertainment/Feval
This game is the best, I dont understand why it doesnt have 40 people daily and isnt #1 on BYOND but probably because byond is dead. All good tho, Fevals an amazing game. Aaiko is a god
It's a great game but, now that I start playing it, it starts lagging now. I don't know why, and I know it's not my internet considering other people are lagging aswell. I really don't see any problem, and Aaiko if you're still there... Please update the game once more!!! Make it come back alive.
I am actually in the process of porting the game to my new game engine right now. I will be running some tests in the coming days (I will probably invite anybody currently playing here when I run the tests) and then I will reveal the game to all Feval fans once the game is beta-ready, which will hopefully be sometime in July!
In response to Aaiko
Hmm, I bet it'll be nice.
Someone come back and get rekt, the games up!
Bring Back Feval
bring back feval
lets all play feval
#BringBackFeval #LetsAllPlayFeval
Please bring this game back, best pvp game that BYOND ever had!
Page: 1 2