Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
^^ Helping us make our point... Is this the kind of admin you want? Immature and incompetent?
Wow, he really is mad. Hiding shame and humility behind Ha spam. Typical. Has no argument and no purpose, just to try to get powers on a 2d, unpopular game so make up for his uselessness irl. I MAD I feel pity yet find joy in the pathetic story that I'm betting is your life.

If you can't even think of any logical thing to say... well no wonder you have admin, you can't defend yourself IC or verbally. You are incapable of accomplishing anything but kissing host ass and spamming bans.

Owned, fag.
Immature and incompetent
Hiding shame and humility
Has no argument and no purpose
uselessness irl
I feel pity yet find joy in the pathetic story that I'm betting is your life.
If you can't even think of any logical thing to say
you can't defend yourself IC or verbally
You are incapable of accomplishing anything

FUNNY. THAT'S EXACTLY HOW I FELT ABOUT YOU. I could argue, yes, but who's watching the comment box like a hawk so that he (and his "friend!" How intelligent!) can make disparaging remarks, and at the same time, nonetheless? Hint: Not me. Double hint: It's you.

You know, you remind me of myself back when I was, say, 10. I kept thinking, "Wow, if I keep calling them names and making up stories, I'm a successful troll!" Seen it a hundred times. Everyone has. It's pathetic. Have some originality. Have some PRIDE in your trolling, kids. If you want, I could give you some tips. Let's start with this one!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Straw_man That's what you made in our conversation tonight. It's fun, yes, but anyone who's not, y'know, ten will see right through it. Also, space out your sock puppets.

Inb4 tl;dr and "wow u must really like listening to urself talk." I do, by the way. And I know you'll read it, just like I know you know you've lost, and you know how "pathetic" you really are, as you so aptly put it.
HEY GUESS WHAT, YOU GUYS ARE FAGGOTS EXCLUDING IMAD, WHO IS A DOUBLE FAGGOT. BUT YOU GUYS ACTING ALL SERIOUS ABOUT THIS 2D SPESS GAME IS SO RIDICULOUSLY RETARDED THERE SHOULD BE A NEW WORD CREATED TO DEFINE YOUR STUPIDITY THAT ACCURATELY CAPTURES AND COMBINES THE MEANINGS OF 'RIDICULOUS' AND 'RETARDED', YOU FUCKING DUMBSHIT ASSWIPES.
I agree with him. :D
|
|
v
Karathai_Rou wrote:
Powerfuldevice is an idiot and can't run a server for the life of him. Also to many abusive admins in specific "I MAD" so did you guys suck his dick for it or fuck him for it? I'm sure he likes it either way. I owned you all in an argument and you were so desperate to escape how right i was, resulting to a ban. Typical of a pussy, I leave with a victory. Pathetic, powerless, nerds :)

i agree with u i got banned and then the admin copid what i said like most nerds/nolifes do whenever they cant do shit and all they do is ban the game is shit so is the gameplay a 10yo could code it better byond games r easy to code ive alrdy looked ata few beta sources its all easy as fuck im prolly gonna make my own rpg later on and have it like ff1 or ff2 havent decided yet or ill make a .hack game since there isnt any on byond yet, and really you guys who think you can code a byond game think your good why dont you go make a WoW private server source or a runescape one those r harder to code then byond anyways ik i won cuz of the ban the admins r nuthin but 10yo's and btw to the retard who banned me its obvious you guys cant host ban i could easily just reset my shit and be back on but i dont want to cuz the game play is shitty and should be shutdown and the creater shud be killed for even thinking of making it if you make a game atleast get mature staff and make it good with a decent combat system atleast ive tested many games and this one is the worst so far with the most childish staff so enjoy the time this pos game is up it wont last long im just waiting till you guys fuck up and it gets shutdown for life
I MAD, if you aren't gonna argue than shut up already you douchefaggot polesmoker. It's dickheads like you that ran this game into the ground. Give someone powerless in real life a bit of power on a game and he, of course, is going to abuse it. SS13 was better when admins had no powers and bans were only round-bans.
You talk about pride when all you do is suck host dick and spam the ban button. You can't argue for the life of you. You can't fight IC for the life of you. You just hide behind administrative powers on this 2d game because you have no power irl.

But fags like you ammuse me. What will you do without a mute button or a ban button i wonder. I'm revealing your pathetic self for who you really are.
You think your powers here mean anything? "Don't backtalk me or its a ban!" AKA "Don't backtalk me because I can't defend myself"

Your argument is weak and while you read this im sure your self esteem which is already in the negatives continues to drop. BTW the only thing you can give people tips on is the following. How to be a fag, how to abuse and how to suck host dick. You're pro at all of those!

I can also tell you are really mad in your replies. It's enjoyable to see that this gets to you only because you can't hide behind administrative powers.

You have failed, owned fag. Now go ride powerfuldevices cock some more.
LOL, I MAD GOT TROLLED WHEN HE TRIED TO COME BACK. GOOD SHIT, LIKE READING A NOVEL.
10/10, would read shitty troll comments again.
I love how I MAD can trun an entire comment board into hatemail with one well-thought out rebuttal.
WHAT I SAW: You talk about pride when all you do is suck host dick and spam the ban button. You can't argue for the life of you. You can't fight IC for the life of you. You just hide behind administrative powers on this 2d game because you have no power irl.

But fags like you ammuse me. What will you do without a mute button or a ban button i wonder. I'm revealing your pathetic self for who you really are.
You think your powers here mean anything? "Don't backtalk me or its a ban!" AKA "Don't backtalk me because I can't defend myself"

Your argument is weak and while you read this im sure your self esteem which is already in the negatives continues to drop. BTW the only thing you can give people tips on is the following. How to be a fag, how to abuse and how to suck host dick. You're pro at all of those!

I can also tell you are really mad in your replies. It's enjoyable to see that this gets to you only because you can't hide behind administrative powers.

You have failed, owned fag. Now go ride powerfuldevices cock some more.

WHAT I READ: BAAAAAAWWWWW PLEASE LET ME GRIEF I'M SO SORRY UNBAN ME I'M BEING PASSIVE-AGGRESSIVE BECAUSE I'M SECRETLY ATTRACTED TO YOU. YOUR ARGUMENT IS WEAK BECAUSE I CAN'T REFUTE IT BAAAWWW THIS GETS TO YOU BECAUSE I SAID SO THAT'S WHY!

My response: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Woah your comprehnsion level must be that of a pre-schooler. So incapable of defending yourself lol. Abusive admins are always so stupid... wonder why... you must ride cock pretty good to please hosts so much. But actually i don't mind being banned, I find it just as entertaining to own someone who only replies with nerdrage such as yourself! :)

Btw what I read from you is "I CAN'T THINK OF ANY COMEBACKS SO ILL JUST IMPROVISE WITH IMMITATION, IT'S HARD TO SEE THOUGH POWER'S COCK IS IN MY FACE, LEMME SUCK IT SOME MORE."

Yes you like teh host dick in your mouth! Owned fag. HAHAHAHAHAA

Reply some more and keep pretending like you dont care. Why are you so mad? :) HAHAHAHAHA BOO-YAH
Typical time it takes for me to type a response: FIVE MINUTES

Typical time it takes for you to type a respones: 10-15

I DON'T CARE ABOUT BEING BANNED YET I MENTION IT IN EVERY POST AND CONSTANTLY TELL YOU THAT I DON'T CARE BECAUSE I TOTALLY DON'T AT ALL

U MAD BECAUSE I SAID SO AND U CANT READ BECAUSE I SAID SO LOL! Y U SO MAD AND PUTTING SOOOOO MUCH EFFORT INTO REPLY? OBVIOUSLY U CARE OR U WOULDNT REPLY
SHUT UP IDIOTS

Mission: Troll

Accuracy: 1000%
This is the best thing ever.
I'm not sure if they're trolls or just plain stupid.
How is he trolling if he's only responding to his hate mail?
oooo I mad look how mad you are, talking in all caps as if you're yelling. Yes please show me you are mad... mmm revenge is so sweet!!!! Getting owned, without a mute or ban button you are useless! Reply to me... show me how mad you are! Your nerdrage is delicious!!!

Why so mad? Owned Fag AHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Right, well, I've reduced you to a gibbering mess, and, quite frankly, I've got better things to do.

Anyone who can read (Except the butthurt people I've banned) will see I've clearly won this, and there's nothing else to say here.

Enjoy the last word, kiddo.
Page: 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12