Space Station 13

by Exadv1
[Website] [Share]
I Lonewolf2123 as a member of byond was banned when I got onto Tezla's server Thanatron Research Station 13 without a reason!!! Also i have not been on his server before!!!

Your icons have been generated!

You have been banned from Thanatron Research Station 13

Connection failed.

Please pass this onto everyone you know on byond
Lonewolf2123 wrote:
I Lonewolf2123 as a member of byond was banned when I got onto Tezla's server Thanatron Research Station 13 without a reason!!! Also i have not been on his server before!!!

Your icons have been generated!

You have been banned from Thanatron Research Station 13

Connection failed.

Please pass this onto everyone you know on byond


Im not trying to be mean, and Im a top Goon hater, But for one, Noone cares if your a member or not. You dont get special treatment just because your a member. Infact, you get treated like you less of a person for spending $15 for a membership to a 2D game. So I advise you lose the "High and Mighty" BYOND member attitude.
WOW noobs ban me for asking to unban my friend i hate admin abusers
Evildwells666 wrote:
Lonewolf2123 wrote:
I Lonewolf2123 as a member of byond was banned when I got onto Tezla's server Thanatron Research Station 13 without a reason!!! Also i have not been on his server before!!!

Your icons have been generated!

i bought a 5 year membership mainly since i usually play games that members get benefits on
You have been banned from Thanatron Research Station 13

Connection failed.

Please pass this onto everyone you know on byond


Im not trying to be mean, and Im a top Goon hater, But for one, Noone cares if your a member or not. You dont get special treatment just because your a member. Infact, you get treated like you less of a person for spending $15 for a membership to a 2D game. So I advise you lose the "High and Mighty" BYOND member attitude.

can u unban me from goon staton 13
all i ask was to unban my friend tgyhu8 then i got ban
Lonewolf2123 wrote:

i bought a 5 year membership mainly since i usually play games that members get benefits on


That makes it even Worse.
wow alot of people getting banned hmm i might try this game out and see whats its about eheheehee and most of yall make lorden sounds lke a douce he may be one he might idk and idc
plz ban me on goons server i was new
unban me i mean
plz unbsn me on goons server
THE GOON SERVERS ADMINS ARE PAYED FROM 5 TO 40 DOLLORS AN HOUR AND THE ABUSE THERE ADMIN POWERS BOYCOTT THEM AND NEVER PLAY THERE SERVER!!!!!!!!!!

HERES SOME OF THE ADMINS WHO ARE ABUSING PLAYERS MORE MAY BE ADDED!
-Ivor the Angry Clown
-Sledra
-Tanhony
-RathenSA

THE ONLY GOOD ADMINS ARE MORE MAY BE ADDED!
-Elswyyr
-AngriestIBM
-SynthOrange
Cool story, bro. I suggest you sue them.
This game is only fun at others expense.
Good game, horrid Admins.
i have been banned forom gibbed #4 for over six months now as permant ban.,no one even plays on gibbed #4 anymore so what the point of keeping me banned from there,I request that you unban immediately....please, come on i at least said please, thank you.I also like the updates on DEV, good job Coders,Spriters,Mappers,ETC
Kingstone99 wrote:
Mikeche wrote:
i have been banned forom gibbed #4 for over six months now as permant ban.I am a respectable member of byond,no one even plays on gibbed #4 anymore so what the point of keeping me banned from there,I request that you unban immediately....please, come on i at least said please, thank you.I also like the updates on DEV, good job Coders,Spriters,Mappers,ETC

If you were a respected Member I would know who you are. If I don't then Timmy would (TEKA123). And If Timmy doesn't know then Tibby would know. But since no one of those people don't even know who the hell you are... Then your not respected member of BYOND.
That part doesnt matter i want to be unbanned
gggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy yyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy ggggggggggaaaaaaaaameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
i jsut got banned for ic in ooc and it WASNT and anime smilee >.> not liek no one uses them
Wow, that video was amazing... must have costed tons of cash O_O
Heads up, guys. Rock Paper Shotgun is doing a feature on you. You're probably going to see an increase of traffic result.
I was banned from a server for "shutting lights off and bolting doors".

How is shutting lights off and bolting doors disobeying my laws?
IT DOESN'T.

SS13 Admins are teh lulzfail.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 10 11 12