Space Station 13

by Exadv1
Space Station 13
Stay alive inside Space Station 13
No Mr.3 your stupid. Having no member does not mean u dont have money. I just dont wanna waste my money. Geez stop thinking non-members are poor god noob.
Money i need money am poor because am not member D:
Droidblaster12 wrote:
Mr. Awesome, ever hear of this thing called 'exercise'? And if you do play a game, learn to play it correctly, not just breaking all the rules and being a dork. I hope you post a ban appeal, because I will put my part of the story in, and it will not be mild. I hope you never get unbanned. You are a horrible player. Have fun.

Droid, i agree with that so damn much. GTFO Mr.3.

You also asshole ;@
Mr.Awesome3 wrote:
You also asshole ;@

Shut the fuck up you. EVERYONE on this game hates you. Leave, you disgusting piece of crap. Along with your extremely bad grammar. NOW!
WHY can't be friend why can't we be friend
Mr.Awesome3 wrote:
WHY can't be friend why can't we be friend

Because, Crapbag, You start calling all Non-Members poor people. Non-Member does not mean poor at all, freak. And you called us assholes, and what makes it worse than normally, your grammar sucks badly. I hope your translator dies so you cannot talk with your bad grammar on here again.

I can't believe you dumb fucks have been feeding the troll Mr.Awesome3 for a whole month. Why don't you stop reading these comments and play the fucking game?
Sik is right.

The troll know as Mr.Awesome3 is only useing you to feed.

If you don't reply he will starve and die.
im no toll im hated
Your no toll alright
L3almung you have bader gammer then i
Anti Mr.Awesome3 Shield

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anti Supertoby shield

=======================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================================
Can we just ignor Mr.Awesome?
I mean when I look at these half the time I can't read them and my Grammer is horrible
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Super Anti Mr.Awesome3 Shield
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Both of you shut up. Your constant expression of obvious idiocy is causing migraines in those of us who have common sense.
oh come on, is calling someone a "gay Pakistani nigger" really a reason for a perm ban? :D
Hey guys what's going on in here-

What
Page: 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12