So...I notice a slight similarity to Tiberath.com's menu bar and BYOND's... ;)
View the source:
<!--
Menu code not produced by me!
Pilfered from http://www.byond.com -> Free online gaming! Go there, NOW.
-->
<div id='menu'>

AND

This
Hey Tiberath, what's this I hear? ID:730039 =P
Polatrite wrote:
Hey Tiberath, what's this I hear? ID:730039 =P

Yeah, I used PHP to write a control panel to launch and stop DM worlds. But I scrapped the idea because I kept running into bugs that were taking too much of my free time to solve. Which is why I've declined the two other requests I've had this week to make one. ;)

That, and I do all my web development on a Linux computer, and don't have a clue about PHP on Windows.
Tibbius dear~

When you thinkin' of pumpin' out Part 2 of Decent Game Design, a friend of mine showed me it, and I found it very helpful! :]
Those are some pretty awesome picks for a new computer, Tib. Especially the desk and keyboard/mouse.

~Mikoikill
Mikoikill wrote:
Those are some pretty awesome picks for a new computer, Tib. Especially the desk and keyboard/mouse.

~Mikoikill

The graphics card listed isn't the one I plan on buying, it's the "if I don't have the funds for" one. The one I want is this one. The one I really want is too far out of my price range.
u do know im looking at ur comments and u know that a person name gokug can't write very well with those mispelled words also i mean you complain about my writing and their are people adding comments that doesn't make sense at all and ur not bitching at them right? i guess not see i dont want to be mean cuz ur old but dont be so harsh on writing dude.
I'm not going to bother reading that. I'm far too tired to try or care...
If you don't start updating your Day of Death Journal, then something, somewhere, some when, might just happen slightly.
SO BEWARE.
Elite-shinobi wrote:
u do know im looking at ur comments and u know that a person name gokug can't write very well with those mispelled words also i mean you complain about my writing and their are people adding comments that doesn't make sense at all and ur not bitching at them right? i guess not see i dont want to be mean cuz ur old but dont be so harsh on writing dude.

tl;dr
Where's all Tib's blog posts gone?

I miss reading them! >:o
Asakuraboy wrote:
Where's all Tib's blog posts gone?

I miss reading them! >:o

^
can you un bann me from icon iultima pls
Thank you Tiberath! :D
Kaykayy123 wrote:
Thank you Tiberath! :D

You're welcome.
whoa...just noticed that my blog was active again. Thanks, Tib!
digitalmouse wrote:
whoa...just noticed that my blog was active again. Thanks, Tib!

Just remember, all you have to do is ask. =)
Is your IPhone still functional? Which firmware version are you running? Is there a time I can contact you on the BYOND pager or Steam?
Schnitzelnagler wrote:
Is your IPhone still functional? Which firmware version are you running? Is there a time I can contact you on the BYOND pager or Steam?

I don't have an iPhone. O.o

At best I have an iTouch. And I'm running that 4something version.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5