Tiberath wrote:
Incidentally, I wonder how the traffic to my blog is being effected by the big smiling white kitten picture being displayed on the main page from time to time.

I imagine it's fantastic advertisement. Now if only I could throw Google Ads of my own on this thing. Oh well, I'll just have to come up with interested content off-site and link back to it from here every once in a while. ;)

Thats the power of Kittens mate... use it well and good things shall happen... use it poorly and people will get you ;D
Tiberath wrote:
(...)

Many thanks for clearing that up, it was indeed a great loss for BYOND. I miss him ever day :[

El Wookie wrote:
Tiberath wrote:
(...)

Many thanks for clearing that up, it was indeed a great loss for BYOND. I miss him ever day :[

<3
So you live near portland? On the 21th of this month, I am going there. I'll live there, first I'll spend few days in Melbourne then move to Portland forever :(

Hope to meet you someday :)
Avainer1 wrote:
So you live near portland? On the 21th of this month, I am going there. I'll live there, first I'll spend few days in Melbourne then move to Portland forever :(

Considering I work in the biggest of the three supermarkets, I'd say that's pretty much inevitable.

Considering I work in the biggest of the three supermarkets, I'd say that's pretty much inevitable.

DO I GET FREE COUPONS :O?
No.
Discount?
Avainer1 wrote:
Discount?

No again.
Samples :(?
Avainer1 wrote:
Samples :(?

Not any more. We've stopped doing those now.
A job :)?
Avainer1 wrote:
A job :)?

Probably!
Just saying Hi. :)

Happy late New Years aswell.
HI TIBBY
LONG TIME NO CHAT
ITS BIGBOID
LOL IKR? ANYWHO,
HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL
ALSO PARDON THE CAPS,
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SHOUTBOX
This is going to sound odd and quite rude.. But i was wondering if you could buy me byond membership i cant afford it at this time and noticed that you were a top donator and well it would be quite nice just asking anyways i dont except much ^-^ Bye Bye.
Hi, I'm really interested in some of your 'creations' such as the Relay Chat and a few of the other things I found while scavenging through your previous posts haha.

Can I add you on msn, I have some things I wan to talk to you about, PHP-DM related (i'm a php programmer)? thanks
In response to Medz03
LatterDay wrote:
Just saying Hi. :)

Happy late New Years aswell.

Thank you. Happy belated new years as well. Or at this point in time, probably better to say: Happy next year!

OhEmGeeGaiz wrote:
HI TIBBY
LONG TIME NO CHAT
ITS BIGBOID
LOL IKR? ANYWHO,
HOPE YOU'RE DOING WELL
ALSO PARDON THE CAPS,
THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SHOUTBOX

OH I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!

Yeah nah, I've been fine. Just balancing adult life. And it sucks, sucks hard. I'd kill to be a teenager spending all my time messing with BYOND.

Pit808545 wrote:
This is going to sound odd and quite rude.. But i was wondering if you could buy me byond membership i cant afford it at this time and noticed that you were a top donator and well it would be quite nice just asking anyways i dont except much ^-^ Bye Bye.

I'll see what I can do at a marginally later date. There's no harm in asking, there's only harm in pestering. And a message on a shout box isn't pestering, it's practically what it's there for. =)

Medz03 wrote:
Hi, I'm really interested in some of your 'creations' such as the Relay Chat and a few of the other things I found while scavenging through your previous posts haha.

Can I add you on msn, I have some things I wan to talk to you about, PHP-DM related (i'm a php programmer)? thanks

If you're a PHP Programmer, you're already well underway to having all the skills you need. If you're aware how sockets work in PHP and know your way around MySQL(i) or Memcache, then take a look at this post. It'll allow PHP to socket to a BYOND world (via world.Topic()) and you can send info. This was essentially the basis behind relay chat.

However, if you're familiar with node.js and NowJS AND you have a server, you might be able to websocket something together with Javascript via BYOND's internal browser. Though if BYOND still uses the version of Internet Explorer that's on the users machine at the time, usability might end up more limited than you'd want. Still worth a shot though (though this approach sacrifices that new Flash capability).
Hey Tiberath! You probably don't remember me, but you helped me out a lot a few years ago. Anywho, just nudging you to say I hope you're still lurking around BYOND.
I love you anally.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5