ID:5584

Why do curly fries taste better than regular fries?
Well, I've noticed that there always seems to be more stuff on the curly fries(seasonings/spices), and that usually the insides are different.
Easy, curly fries arnt french lol
They don't. Curly fries have too much potato crap whereas normal fries have just enough yum. :)

The exception is, of course, when melted cheese is added to the equation.
Hiead: - Well, I've noticed that there always seems to be more stuff on the curly fries(seasonings/spices), and that usually the insides are different.

Yup. More spices == More yummy.
They don't.
Hiead FTW.
What the hell is a curly fry?
A curly fry is a fry that is curly. DUH
Pwnd. lolol
I dunno. Curly stuff tends to taste better than other stuff. McCoys crinkly crisps are the number 1 fav. brand of crisps at my school (seriously. If you don't get there in time the 6th form vending machine will be sold of out of McCoys :( ).
Damn you Brits with your crisps.
Its the seasoning and spices. and the extra crisp!
Mmmm crisp.
Wow. I had no idea that so many people were so deeply and fundamentally misinformed on things potato-related!

I'm aware that curly fries are customarily seasoned differently, but unseasoned curly fries are still superior. And even with similar seasonings, ordinary linear fries still cannot hope to compete.

I hadn't really thought about the difference in stuffing. I suppose that's a good point, but even smaller, less curly fries are better than their regular counterparts, even though the only difference is that they're kind of bent. Moreover, if more potatoey goodness automatically translated to a better fry, then crinkle-cut fries would be better than the skinny ones, as opposed to, y'know, just sucking. And steak fries would outrank everything else.

I suspect curly fries must just cook differently, for some reason. Presumably leprechauns.
Eureka, steak fries do outrank everything else!

:shakes Leftley's hand:
Presumably leprechauns.

To be sure.
Elation:
McCoys crinkly crisps

I agree, down with the brits! :P
Ah poor fool, believing in childish faery tale things like "leprechauns" and similar nonsense. Everyone knows steak fries *are* superior to even curly fries. And it's because of the alien inhabitants of Potatia who shared the sercets of the fry with the earliest humans at Atalantis and Mu.

I can't believe anyone would believe in something so absurd as leprechauns. Some people.....

;-)
Well, the breading(or whatever) covering the potato-ness of the fries are usually different, too.
Page: 1 2