Icon Ultima

by Enigmaster2002
Icon Ultima
Yeah, Moderators seem pretty cool when they aren't blasting you with random crap.. would be nice if they didn't do it so much.. you did make start look inviting.

-BlueShovel
Icon Ultima is a great utility for BYOND, with a good reputation where it counts I believe. A good tool for the casual playing and messing around, or for the serious developer to obtain help if needed.
One of the worst communities on BYOND. Nobody on here is friendly. When I ask a question they tell me to shove it up my booty hole.
IMD wrote:
One of the worst communities on BYOND. Nobody on here is friendly. When I ask a question they tell me to shove it up my booty hole.

What was your question?
IMD wrote:

The fact you actually had a question amazes me. This game is practically self explanatory.
I asked how to get pogga. Then I asked why all the mods spam me with supermoves and keep disconnecting me.
IMD wrote:
I asked how to get pogga. Then I asked why all the mods spam me with supermoves and keep disconnecting me.

The mods didn't spam you. It's the overly ridiculous amount of players who have access to disconnecting another player.
The game is dull, a lot of assholes and narutards play it and will troll you for needing help or just saying hello on most servers, and its laggy as hell.

Oh, and most of the admins/mods on most of the servers are abusive/inactive.
It was the mods... I clearly saw them say they are mods. And all the people on the VIP start area kept doing it to me too.
Then I got my hard earned pogga and supermoves taken away for absolutely no reason at all.
They said I was a nigger and cul then took my stuff.
Well, you know, that's iffy in of itself. You're free to make those claims if you really want, but honestly, what's stopping you from hosting your own server and doing things your own way verses whatever the current staff whomever they maybe are doing?

I wont deny that the start area is probably not a safe place for anyone, be them new, old or administrator. But really, the people which make up the majority of the games population aren't that bad. They're just really, really big spelling nazi, grammar nazi, holier than thou narcissists.

The trick to being accepted by them is too silently lurk behind the scenes and witness the conversations until you understand how they communicate as a group. From then you can slowly infiltrate in, after enough time passes, people will forget that you actually aren't part of the group and will just assume you've been present but AFK for a majority of IU's history. =D

Or you can know what 4chan is, know which forum they deny but obviously browse a great deal of, and learn to mimic this. Though I wouldn't recommend it. If only for your own self-worth. Seriously, the above option is by far better. Ignore this one completely. =/
Tiberath wrote:
The trick to being accepted by them is too silently lurk behind the scenes and witness the conversations until you understand how they communicate as a group. From then you can slowly infiltrate in, after enough time passes, people will forget that you actually aren't part of the group and will just assume you've been present but AFK for a majority of IU's history. =D

Everyone will be on the platform now.
Really Cool!
IMD wrote:

With business comes currency..
in this reference: Pogga
Icon shops seem to be a hit.

I've brought up a few ideas for multiple sources of income but still no guarantee there.. we'll see what happens.
Not all of the people that boot you with supermoves are staff, so don't be ignorant and say so. And not all that say they are mods are actually mods. Take a look at who to make sure. There is no such thing as a 'hide rank' verb. We cannot hide our staff rank from who. Also, try to ignore that person that is saying they are staff, if you can ignore them, they aren't staff. If you can't, then....they are staff.

And to add to this, not all staff are abusive, inactive, I'm not sure about that. I'm active most of the time I am on, and I don't abuse, so there goes your complaint that all staff are abusive and inactive, to those that say that.

Also, if you are being booted in one place, simple solution: Go elsewhere and buy a shield, build your own place with a password on it. Trust me, you probably are a waste of time to go to you and boot you with a supermove. And if you are not, then that's probably because you are being annoying and they want you to stop. So if you are being annoying, just stop talking and listen to the conversations and butt in when you know what they are talking about.

You can buy a shield in Commands>Buy Items>Shielding. I suggest those over supermoves. Beware of lazar though. But that supermove has a warning, you see someone say it, move out of the way, you have time, it's slow.

Also, simple solution with the trolling, do NOT feed them. This means do not respond to them. If it is too hard to not respond normally, that is why we have an ignore verb. Use it. It can now mute the entire shout, whispers, say, requests, and as well as just ignoring one person. Just add their key, no capitals (I believe from when I was trying to add someone to a shared telepoint, which runs on the same browser and format so I'm just taking a wild guess)
how do u play
Naruto NTF wrote:
how do u play

Icon Ultima in itself is basically an icon utility game with the option to build chat, and do other social activities in a sense.
i was banned from no reason and the person that banned me has probaly played iu less than me and she said it was because i took credit for someones icon but i took the idea of it and made some icon states and stuff.
this game is awesome this is one of the best games on byond actually it should be the best game on byond
For those who think they have been wronfully banned, please register to the forums at http://iconultima.tibbius.com/confucius.php using the register button at the top right. Once you register, use the Waaaaambulance section to post about how you think you were wrongfully banned, or why you think you should be unbanned. This is more effective than paging the staff.
Yeah, this game maybe great but enforcers and other higher ranks are just horrible.
Fail trolls, today tried to troll me, just failed epicly and started to spam Accitanks at me, trying to run me over constantly, How sad they are? Well they banned me, Following Staff were : Por, MR. X & Zro. Have fun.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9