Paradise City

by Falacy
Welcome, to the last city on Earth.
ID:56020

This game is THE POOP!
:p
There is no need for either of those, they make the game tacky and less unique. Don't try and turn this into a REO game lol
Rushnut wrote:
This game is THE POOP!
:p by that you mean chit

Scorpian275 wrote:
Rushnut wrote:
This game is THE POOP!
:p by that you mean chit

No, by that i mean this game is the chit
this game awesome zombie killing game plus it gets better every update this game is better then the other zombie killing game(REO,RECVC,others)
Tenzin wrote:
this game awesome zombie killing game plus it gets better every update this game is better then the other zombie killing game(REO,RECVC,others)

Thats because this game is ORIGINAL, not a rip!

nice game RECOMENDED
why dont put some medals or ranks like top killer,top suvivior,ect
One of my favorite games, I dunno why I don't play this more often.
Andeskiller wrote:

Because there aren't top killers or survivors in this game, its not REO
Falacy wrote:
Andeskiller wrote:

But there are levels, and achievements make every game better

Sources:
http://www.kongregate.com/games/ArmorGames/ achievement-unlocked
you do realise that game is made to take the Piss out of acheivments, and with good reason.
They take the point out of the game completely, turn it into some kind of personal lust to be some kind of ubergeek...
Personally i dont like the medal system, while its a good idea i dont think its been implemented very well...

Tubutas wrote:
Falacy wrote:
Andeskiller wrote:

Sources:

Rushnut wrote:
you do realise that game is made to take the Piss out of acheivments, and with good reason.
They take the point out of the game completely, turn it into some kind of personal lust to be some kind of ubergeek...
Personally i dont like the medal system, while its a good idea i dont think its been implemented very well...

Tubutas wrote:
Falacy wrote:
Andeskiller wrote:

Sources:

Don't be a hater because you have no medals. I was the biggest detractor when it came to medals at first, but byond did a fairly good job of implanting them. Just important enough to make you want to play the game, but not important enough that your "have" to play the game. This system is pretty efficient as well, seeing as you can track stats on it, with relative ease. I always love to see how well I am doing compared to other players.
Tubutas wrote:
Don't be a hater because you have no medals. I was the biggest detractor when it came to medals at first, but byond did a fairly good job of implanting them. Just important enough to make you want to play the game, but not important enough that your "have" to play the game. This system is pretty efficient as well, seeing as you can track stats on it, with relative ease. I always love to see how well I am doing compared to other players.

Oh wow, personally I expected a bit of a smarter response, I read this and all I get is
GIVE ME MEDALS
GIVE ME MEDALS
GIVE ME MEDALS SO I CAN SHOW THEM ALL OFF TO ALL OF MY FRIENDS ON HOW COOL I AM!!

TACO MASTA ;D
falacy when u going get bleach entirety back up and running....
the game freezes on me fix it
Smdytb1 wrote:
the game freezes on me fix it

Gonna need more info than that if you expect any help <.<
Strai, people are complaining that the minimap makes people freeze after they click go alot, generally i tell them to just wait and it loads after a while though.
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6