Paradise City

by Falacy
Welcome, to the last city on Earth.
Probably pissed falacy off
derp
i wish i could get on paridise city
It would be great if the game was updated.
that is a good games
I love this game! It is so much fun.
This game is awesome, and it's always hosted, why doesn't the people play it? It makes me feel bad for Falacy :(
Because its not very good! Even I don't like it =P
I'm trying to plan some new updates
I feel the same for you eternal lolXD
Falacy wrote:
Because its not very good! Even I don't like it =P
I'm trying to plan some new updates
THIS GAME IS AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!!
Falacy,this game is AWESOME!! i wish there are more players and you could make some updates...
can i make a sever
plz?
Didn't there used to be a stat upgrade where you up lower yo chances of infection and such every level up? What ever happen to that?
In response to THE_MASTERSWORD1
THE_MASTERSWORD1 wrote:
Didn't there used to be a stat upgrade where you up lower yo chances of infection and such every level up? What ever happen to that?

Being able to increase health made people never die, the infection system isn't even in the game anymore, the other stats were like accuracy or something and never even did anything to begin with.
In response to Falacy
but wouldn't it, like, make the game more exciting? but you should really come up with unique awards and titles.
i cnat chnage my skin
im not going to be hosting the private server anymore, msg me if you want the save files
D: this game is the best zombie game out there. The other ones just require you to stand on a barricade and hold the f button this one has check points and makes you move throughh the zombie barrage in order to make money/recover checkpoints. I mean honestly this is the most interactive zombie game on byond.
Let's see... You could always download it and start your OWN server... but that probably wouldn't work; I've hosted quite a few times on here and nobody joined... so I gave up.
But maybe you kids would have a BIT more luck. ^^
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6