ID:56030

Post your comments here!
So mista, you finally got the balls to ban me, but there will be future mista haters... Fuck you mista, Roxas can beat you anytime... Because I believe he'll be a supreme king.. Way better then you can ever BE.
What an awesome comment
Warrior4ever wrote:
(Insert block of text)

So very true. In fact, there are more "mista haters" than you know. JUST UNDER A DIFFERENT NAME. :D

Not really backing you up Red. There's not really anything TO back you up on.

No offense.
Warrior4ever wrote:
So mista, you finally got the balls to ban me, but there will be future mista haters... Fuck you mista, Roxas can beat you anytime... Because I believe he'll be a supreme king.. Way better then you can ever BE.

I AM THE SUPREME KING! RADRADARADRADARADADADADARTARA
Warrior4ever wrote:
Roxas can beat you anytime... Because I believe he'll be a supreme king.. Way better then you can ever BE.

What the fuck? Supreme King? Are you kidding me? Get out.

so can we already play naruto wild draw force. oh yea and you did a good job on naruto wild draw i loved it
Ironman252 wrote:
so can we already play naruto wild draw force. oh yea and you did a good job on naruto wild draw i loved it

Eh, i'll be hosting Force during the summer, when i have more time to work on it
Warrior4ever wrote:
That was the meanest thing you have ever said in your life! I'm gonna tell your Mom now! >:D but that was just an ebil comment

Lol mista great work. Keep it up. :D
i know i already asked this question but. so some ppl already started playing wild draw force. so the game is already up?
Ironman252 wrote:
i know i already asked this question but. so some ppl already started playing wild draw force. so the game is already up?

We've already had soo many betas, but it isn't done yet.(I'm still on the 1st page of the Leaderboards and I only played 1 day LOL) Mista promised 2 releases for the summer. Sonic Speed and Naruto Wild Draw Force. They both appear to be done, cause Mista is so nice lol.
I think you should set a monthly schedule for RP Radio, so ppl know when It's gonna come on. I know I'll need it
Hey, i got a few questions to ask you, Add me on the pager so we can talk.
Hey Mista i needa talk to you about some stuff! contact me on pager
Caedere wrote:
Warrior4ever wrote:

I AM THE SUPREME KING! RADRADARADRADARADADADADARTARA

omfg zetsumei i am u liar
Nya i love ya picture <3 i can help our game i can host icon some mapin
the way u made Rp radio 2 and ce is kinda stupid
Hello, may I get the host files to Naruto Wild Draw? I plan to get a friend to host it on a 24/7 Shell. Thank you :)

-Tadahshi
I'd like to see you do better. He made them from scratch.
Page: 1 2