Resident Evil

by Ruben7
Resident Evil
v2 testing beta is now public! Leave us your feedback, suggestions and bug reports on the forums. Enjoy!
ID:56168

to receive benefits

Create your own maps!

Staff
Ruben - Programmer
Chris - Pixel Artist

If you have any questions
or simply need help or want to report a bug,
visit our Forums!

Video Tutorial
Latest Updates:

Version 2.5 (February 4th, 2010)
  • Bug fixes
  • A.I. improvements
  • New maps (not 100% finished)
  • Interface and map changes
  • New host/moderator settings

Version 2.4 (December 6th, 2009)
  • Bug fixes
  • A.I. improvements
  • Vehicles re-added
  • Minor interface changes
me = #1 :P
When did they add this feature :o
today i think LOL ey RUBEN COME ON WE NEED UPDATES AND NEW THINGS
We're working on it. We have busy schedules :/
lol very good game easy but fun
I love the game dude... It has many things that make it better than Dark Emerald's REO1 and 2 in my opinion, but it does need more..., more guns, money, maps, characters, songs, and most importantly more players. I would love it if you could send me a copy of your source code so I can expand your game. I can code and icon well.
..... ppl asking for the source just screams i am going to rip your game....iconners dont need the source since they are making an icon...and yea the game would be more fun with more stuff
Ryando17 wrote:
..... ppl asking for the source just screams i am going to rip your game....iconners dont need the source since they are making an icon...and yea the game would be more fun with more stuff

First thing,
Why would somebody rip the game, come on that would just be lame... what would they do just claim that they made it???

Second,
I'm not "just an iconner" I am a coder, mapper, and Iconner.

Third,
I have the source codes for many of the most popular games on Byond, and they aren't good for anything but reference because it would be pointless to claim somebody's game.
I am so sick of playing this game by myself. Maybe if there was alot more content then I could hook people onto the servers and then it would be alot more fun, but as is I'm starting to get bored of it.
Ledhead8 wrote:
I am so sick of playing this game by myself. Maybe if there was alot more content then I could hook people onto the servers and then it would be alot more fun, but as is I'm starting to get bored of it.

It's more fun with more players. Maybe if somebody could host a 24/7 server...

I would host a server, but the game uses a whopping 80% of my CPU (2.4GHz). It only does this when I'm in a round, however. Maybe it has something to do with the zombies being created on the map?
Ledhead8 wrote:
Ryando17 wrote:

First thing,
Why would somebody rip the game, come on that would just be lame... what would they do just claim that they made it???

...Have you Seen what Byond is made of?... REO source was put out then BAM people made Rips...Stargate Online source was leaked and...BAM it got Ripped...half of Byond games are Rip's
there is Probably 1 person who will Rip the game just so they can be Popular for once...
I have a good Q. Why when I'm at the Public Library with my friend "Cloudman1100", i host the game and he can't join? ? ?
?
(_____)
I have a good Q. Why when I'm at the Public Library with my friend "Cloudman1100", i host the game and he can't join?
your answer is....you cannot host... >_> when you use Dream Deamon...it should say Players can Join your server .. if not then well they can tjoin it :s
am hostin one now ^^
Hey guys I've been having some free time. I'm remaking the maps, going to add some new ones later on, adding new weapons, zombies and other stuff. If you have any suggestions leave them here or on the forums. :D
Ruben7 wrote:
Hey guys I've been having some free time. I'm remaking the maps, going to add some new ones later on, adding new weapons, zombies and other stuff. If you have any suggestions leave them here or on the forums. :D

Uhm, most of the Resident Evil games I play do have a Claire Redfield icon, but what they don't have is an optianal Claire Redfield icon. Like they have Claire Redfield from Resident Evil Code: Veronica X but they don't have Claire Redfield from Resident Evil 2, you know, in the pink outfit. I think I might not be the only one who would appreciate that.
Ruben whats Your Msn
Ruben7 wrote:

New Maps Sweet!
Been Waiting For some new maps xP
=S

Page: 1 2 3