ID:56173

Post your comments here!
valen don't get on a game to call me a noob.
Camerongray wrote:
valen don't get on a game to call me a noob.

You are a noob, stop acting like it and maybe you wouldn't get called one.

hey youve progressed quit a bit if you ever need someone to host or help (for free ) just eamil me at [email protected]
Yo whats up why did u take off pokemon Oringins
I love this game plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzput it back up sooooooon and il get some one to suck ur dick LOL
SAIBERBLAZE wrote:
I love this game plezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzput it back up sooooooon and il get some one to suck ur dick LOL

Thats disgusting. Be patient and wait.
Rawwright wrote:
can i be a host or gm

No, No, and No. The game isn't ready to go back up.
hey Valens45/Dion whens Origins coming back online?...
just like a 1-3 week thing
Valen45 wrote:
Rawwright wrote:
can i be a host or gm

No, No, and No. The game isn't ready to go back up.

ok
Dion is there going to be a Pwipe of all data or are you going to allow the people who have played b4 have thier team? (also cant w8 til the games back up i think the 2 new places r really good so nice work).
Unfortuantely, there will be a Player Wipe as there is a story line everyone is going to have to play through ;) Don't worry though, you'll all live.
So when exactly is the game going to be up?
and a Pwipe dang lol i was top 3 on leaderboards.
=( dang it all of are hard work oh well we will all do it again =)
Please Valen45,Back Pokémon Origins,ITS MUCH GOOD!
Andrewgoddard1994 wrote:

yeah i saw ur Andrew? top forth must be strong
Andrewgoddard1994 wrote:

if you was that good
to get on the top 3 on the leader bord then you can do it agaun it really doesnt matter if there's a player wipe for people that are really good and made it in the top 5 you can still get back your rank its not that hard
ok im sorry if this may be bugging you but i cant wait for the game anymore its just so good i wanna play it..my only substitute was citrine but even that isnt on so can u put the game back up please
Kingjude1 wrote:
ok im sorry if this may be bugging you but i cant wait for the game anymore its just so good i wanna play it..my only substitute was citrine but even that isnt on so can u put the game back up please

when its up, its up. why is everyone whining?
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6