Duel Monsters Expert

by Devourer Of Souls
Duel Monsters Expert
An online, manual version of the Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG.
i heard it from Kai he said that so i wanted to inform you.
Hey does anyone mind giving me like a mini list of the tourny's? i keep missing them =-=...
saturday and wednsedays.
How to start the game?I pressure the button and the game does not include
how the Fuu do you play if it doesnt work to click on it >:O i need a explainetion and now plz.....
what time? on sat. and wed.
just be here on sat and wed.....
can someone please tell me how to make an icon?
Umm i just bought a shell soo if this game needs a 24/7 lagless shell server just contact me at [email protected] :D
Can u un ban me sorry i am new
Y0- Y0 wrote:
Can u un ban me sorry i am new

http://www.neus-projects.net/ forumdisplay.php?23-Unban-Requests
Is anyone else having a tough time getting in?
how do you get in to a game
Important: How is it possible to get banned by a player for no reason? We're from Switzerland, my son doesn't speak English, so of course he writes in German in the game! Please unban, the name is Schwarzer Drache. Let the kids have fun in the game, they don't do any harm to anybody!
this game is awesome and the thing is i never watch a single show and i duel as good as any other player.
Schwarzer drache wrote:
Important: How is it possible to get banned by a player for no reason? We're from Switzerland, my son doesn't speak English, so of course he writes in German in the game! Please unban, the name is Schwarzer Drache. Let the kids have fun in the game, they don't do any harm to anybody!

Oh...Uh well i guess you should unban him Devorer xD
Hi I'm banned and want to play, please let me unbans promise not to do again and I'm sorry!

Key:Faillace
Hi guys, I am just wondering how to play because when I click the game it will not load. Can sombody please let me know why this is. Thanks
Love this game
DEV! Y U NO CARE ABOUT DME ANYMORE?!
Page: 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15

Login to reply.