Duel Monsters Expert

by Devourer Of Souls
Duel Monsters Expert
An online, manual version of the Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG.
Um,hi there,this is Munsi.Just saying i can't make a key on the forums,i waited for a few hours till i revieced the email e.t.c Just asking if i could get unbanned.Reason why i got banned was cause Slinky got me caught insulting him again.Just letting ya'll know he's evil.I don't see why you so called ''GMS'' don't do something about his behavior,You don't really understand that thing Dev wrote at the MoTD place do you?He keeps insulting people randomly YET you won't give him a warning or two.But you can ban me,whenever i defend myself?Cool cool.Anyways,I'm asking to get unbanned and to get another chance.That time i insulted Slinky was a randomly rage behavior.I won't repeat it again.Thank you for reading.I hope you agree. >.<
o.o i never seen game down and its tourney day. Why is it down? I just wanna know. Thank you
http://www.byond.com/games/Dragonn/DragonballFinaleRetro Join Finale, rp for skill at year 2, rp for ranks at year 4, we have custom ranks and custom transformations so come join us
people these day talk about other people just look at ur self
can you add a kaito sprite
Wow...this game...has caught a lot of flamers and ragers on these boards...Glad I haven't seen much of them in game. *Phew*

On a side note, I read through all fourteen pages due to severe boredom at almost four in the morning. I blame a lack of people to duel. q.q
To clear things up though, I'm not trying to take away from the people who truly love the game, and have posted as such on here. Just saying. ^^
All of you spammers shut up I mean go to Dueling network for god`s sake!
I come here to use anime cards, if i wanted rules and stuff i'd go to dn
my screen is black when i want to play it
when i try to go on the screen stays black how do i fix it
How do you speed duel?
If you remember me, Behemoth, you can find me on Skype/Twitter at "Behemothbear".
when is expert coming back
Please, bring that game back! :'(
Been a while since ive been here..... This game and the community in it was an important piece of my childhood. Its been so long, that its not surprising to me that its not running anymore, but it still makes me sad to see it abandoned. I hope all the old regulars are doing well in life. I Feel bad about drifting away from the community, but life happens.

And I never forgot you, Jujube. Rest in Peace.
In response to GunzBeatSwordz
Hey I vaguely remember your name, I think. I remember having lots of good times in this game. Don't even know why I drifted off from byond in general, to be honest. I can't even remember the last time I played though.
Don't suppose there would be anyway to retrieve deck lists?
Amaya is the greatest duelist there ever was..
Page: 1 2 3 ... 12 13 14 15

Login to reply.