Duel Monsters Expert

by Devourer Of Souls
Duel Monsters Expert
An online, manual version of the Yu-Gi-Oh! OCG.
Yes, but i did shut upp after the last warning!!!!
And its not fair to bann me when he says LAST WARNING and i do shut upp!!
I'll deal with it whenever my internet's back on Tonnis, please be patient till then please. Read a good book or something.
Thx Dante. And sry for being so angry just bec your server vas down.
In any case everyone who reads this, my internet should be back sometime this week. So for those of you have been patient, thank you for remaining so. For you others, please be patient for a little while longer.
Dante, can you tell uss when you get your internet back? And can you tell me when i get unnbanned?
And one more thing... Can annyone tell my who it was that banned me????????????
Oh you'll know when my internet's back on.
Ok
THE GAME. YOU JUST LOST IT.
what?
aaaaaa. come'on guys. give Tonnis another chance. he deserves it. if he can play the game whitout complaning why bann him?
what i am saying is: just give him 1 more chance and se if he can shut upp. if he start complaning again just bann him again.
A this is Donnell if anymore knows me plz reply back. i stay in Double R.
my screen turned black
i play dmo online
plz reply
cool dog xd
i ban tonnis
Jesperxxt wrote:
aaaaaa. come'on guys. give Tonnis another chance. he deserves it. if he can play the game whitout complaning why bann him?
what i am saying is: just give him 1 more chance and se if he can shut upp. if he start complaning again just bann him again.s

bitch wrote:
what i am saying is: just give him 1 more chance and se if he can shut upp. if he start pooing

i like eng song

Page: 1 2 3 4 ... 13 14 15

Login to reply.