Stray Games

by Falacy
because BYOND.
ID:565890

1. Make shadows darken mobs below/on one.
2. Variant of zombies (Missing squares? lolz).
3. Add swamps where it slows down players
4. Allow parts of zombies to be blown off C:.
5. On-screen ammo counter.

More could be added later C:

Edit:It's been later.

6. Decrease Damage , or Increase Zombie Health.
7. Shorten Melee Distance just a pinch C:
8. Zombie Square Dogs :D (Fast) C:
Well i don't think blowing bits of zombies is good, i like that instant dead feeling, cause there's so many .. T_T

But if you have some like really tall huge zombies who used to be wrestlers... then they could be slow and terrifying and you'd blow pieces of them off with each shot till they died :O lol.

You just want zombies to be hard to kill, but i want everyone else to be a sharp shooter and be 100% guaranteed head shots. lol

But i like all the other ideas :P
x3 , and I like the instant kill feeling also , but I believe it gives it more of a survival feeling c: - But that's just my opinion ^-^ , I like how it is so far (:

And your little doodle xD
Kozuma3 wrote:
1. Make shadows darken mobs below/on one.
Not really possible. If the current shadows are cast on top of other objects it just makes it look like things are floating.

2. Variant of zombies (Missing squares? lolz).
They'll get randomized clothes once there are more clothes options, possibly specific to zones.

3. Add swamps where it slows down players
Meh, a swamp doesn't really provide a new theme?

4. Allow parts of zombies to be blown off C:.
Considering they all die in 1 hit, this wouldn't really be worth it.

5. On-screen ammo counter.
Planned, and a melee weapon display.

6. Decrease Damage , or Increase Zombie Health.
Technically, the amount of damage done by weapons doesn't 1 hit kill a Zombie. Zombies have 500 HP, weapons only do 200 max. 1 hit kills are just automatic to make the game more fun.

7. Shorten Melee Distance just a pinch C:
Meh, Maybe if the melee attack animations for weapons actually showed an effective range.

8. Zombie Square Dogs :D (Fast) C:
Animal abuse!
Swamps , Deserts , Jungles , Valleys , Frozen Lake Surfaces , etc? C:

And you know you wanna add teh Puppys c:
In response to Kozuma3
Kozuma3 wrote:
Swamps , Deserts , Jungles , Valleys , Frozen Lake Surfaces , etc? C:

Those don't really add much, though, aside from a different visual for the ground. If I add a zone like a renaissance festival, or an old west ghost town, those open up entirely new themes for loot and visuals. There wouldn't be much of a difference between Zombies in a city and Zombies in a swamp.
Oh , your talking about destinations.
Here I go :D!

1. A creepy and foggy Graveyard.
2. A Large Wal-mart.
3. A small town Bank.
4. Trailer-Park <--- Please C:
5. Large town/city park.
6. Schools.
7. Country Side. (Corn-fields , ect)
8. Beachs (Dead-Island x3)
9. Malls (Dawn of the Dead)
< - I only just saw that Falacy uploaded by fan art lol, i didn't know what u meant when u said my doodles lol, so thanks :P

Oh yes dont forget we could do with some water it could be strategic some how, make a boat!
Tameable zombie dogs, yay!
Bosses that require ALOT of people A huge reward for killer that boss to fight A limb system like say if you hit a zombie in the head, there should be a very high chance that it dies,Lower the damage of guns and Mele Weps. Weather system, You should be able to build things like houses and barracks of which you can use to take cover in. Character customization like eyes skincolor hair ECT. Sound toggle Vote reboot (Incase any problems occur) Diffrent types of zombies the ability to play as a zombie Expanded map or more maps that change like every 10-20 min. That is all I have for now.
Oh andf you syhould think about making Expand gold auto gained so ppl dont die trying to get the exp/ gold and so ppl cant steal the gold/exp