Naruto, Ninja Arts!

by Asakuraboy
Naruto, Ninja Arts!
A long standing Byond game, continually updated, that progresses alongside the series. Challenge the world of Ninjas, alone or alongside friends to discover your Nindo!
What do you mean by 'on the website' ? :)
i mean when you write naruto in the search bar this game to appear too, this way more people will join
so...do you want me to donate?
I'm afraid to say that we don't meet the requirements to be listed by Byond :(

The admin who reviewed made a thread describing where we lack certain qualities and we're working slowly toward fixing that so that we are listed :)
If we players can do something about it, say it. I think the players who like this game will help you with no problems. :)
Ya gotta fix the lag. It makes the game unfun. XD
PS: How's the Jinjuriki system going? o3o
Nice game Keep up! If you can get it listed, It would be more known because even tho it's a great and really entertaining game the player-base is 3. You should find a way to advertise it :(
I personally think the game looks pretty awesome but their are no players the game isn't gonna be fun playing by yourself.. :/
If this game had better icons it would look great
How could we improve the icons?
I'd like to donate $150.00, where would I go about doing that? Also, i'd love for you to show me the Bijuus in-game one day. :)
In response to Xorbah
Xorbah wrote:
I'd like to donate $150.00, where would I go about doing that? Also, i'd love for you to show me the Bijuus in-game one day. :)

Whenever a donation is received I come onto the game to sort it out.
I'd like to know where I could donate, that's what i'm asking.
In response to Xorbah
Xorbah wrote:
I'd like to know where I could donate, that's what i'm asking.

The big button on the hub Overview.
how can we get more players on here?
It's so sad that nobody plays this game anymore :(
i defeated shukakku and it said something abt choosing him as bijuu or whatever but i dont know how or what happened?
kukuku; Oh my NNA.. whats happened?
may i be unbanned, i logged into a different name ive never seen on my pager and tried to get on nna and it was banned, and now my main char is banned i cant get on any name...
Page: 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16 17