Bleach: Order Of Souls!

by Blitz195
Bleach: Order Of Souls!
Adding New Stuff All The Time!!!! Includes New Map, New Realeases (Arrancar and Shinigami), New Clothes, And New Way to Get Vaizard!!! Join And Have Fun!!!
ID:56774

Adding New Stuff All The Time!!!!
*Recently Added/Changed
--Just Added Soi Fon Shikai!!!--
-New Map
-New Shinigami Releases
-New Clothing
-Mohawk Hair Style
-Nobilty For Shinigami
--You Get A Title On Your Name And a Scarf To Wear... Oh Yea Small Stat Boost but Nobilty is Random.
-New Arrancar Realeases
--Includes Reflect Type And Yo-Yo Type
-New Way To Get Vaizard (dont ask how though... Figure it out)

+We Add More Every Day So Join In And Have Fun!!!

OWNER: BLITZ195
OWNER: SLASHER4231
OWNER: TIMESPACEWITCH

RULES:
-Don't Attack Infront of Hospital or in ANY Building!
-Respect GMs and All Other Players as well!
-Don't ask for GM or other handouts
-Don't Spam in OOC or any other Say!
-Don't use names from manga or anime!
-Don't Advertise on here in any form or fashion!
-Must Master Bankai b4 you can become a Captain!!! Positions in other races are up to the leaders!
-Help guild has list of all lvls and Shikais!
GMs:
-No Summon Killing!
-Don't let any NON-GM into GM rooms unless it's a tourny prize, even then only for a max of 5 min!
-Don't Summon or tele to npcs unless helping some one!
-!PLZ Don't Spend All Your Training Time In GM Room!!! I want GMs to Be On A Level PLaying Feild With Players!!!
-Don't Bug Abuse!!!

*Rules can be made by GMs at their Discretion, So don't think that just because it's not listed you can do it if it's wrong!!!*

+Vaizard Elite Leader : Blitz
+Espada Leader : Kurai
+Espada 1 :
+Espada 2 :
+Espada 3 :
+Espada 4 :
+Espada 5 :
+Espada 6 :
+Espada 7 :
+Espada 8 :
+Espada 9 :
+Espada 10 :
+Captain Commander :
+Squad 1 Captain : Timey
+Squad 2 Captain :
+Squad 3 Captain :
+Squad 4 Captain :
+Squad 5 Captain :
+Squad 6 Captain :
+Squad 7 Captain : Crystal
+Squad 8 Captain :
+Squad 9 Captain :
+Squad 10 Captain :
+Squad 11 Captain :
+Squad 12 Captain :
+Squad 13 Captain :

Captain spots and Espada Spots can be challenged for(ask leader), Leader Spot challenges are up to Blitz and Blitz Alone!!
GUYS!!!!! Its me Gall we really need to hear from you.Page me or something im trying to keep everyone together but its really starting to get hard ,alot of people dont expect to ever see NATO or SOD again.... I really hope u guys get this and reply or page me i'd really like to have something info wise to pass on.
Michael_C012286 wrote:
GUYS!!!!! Its me Gall we really need to hear from you.info wise to pass on.Page me or something im trying to keep everyone together but its really starting to get hard ,alot of people dont expect to ever see NATO or SOD again.... I really hope u guys get this and reply or page me i'd really like to have something

same dude...i miss NATO and all the other games u guys used to host and i want them back...

PS: Im Shadow AMETAKA WHA BOOM

PSS: page me if u got any further info on NATO...