Naruto Eternity

by SolarOblivion
Naruto Eternity
The one, the only, the original, Naruto Eternity! With detailed icons, revolutionary systems, and anime-realistic gameplay, NE promises to give you an experience like no other BYOND game has before!
The village pass thing is just gonna be to enter villages the legit way (there will be a karma system that determines whether you are good or evil) but that and Kages are not likely to be included in this update. However, the village count will go from 0 to 1 lol
SolarOblivion wrote:
The village pass thing is just gonna be to enter villages the legit way (there will be a karma system that determines whether you are good or evil) but that and Kages are not likely to be included in this update. However, the village count will go from 0 to 1 lol

Cool, this game sounds like one of a kind :D I'm glad your making this game as original as you can :P I hate those other naruto games that all look the same that say "original"
SolarOblivion wrote:

karma like in fallout3 where if you kill or steal :O?
this game sounds like so much fun >,< !!!!!
Karma System Explanation: Every player will start out neutral. The things you do in the game will either positively or negatively affect your karma. Killing members of your village, killing squadmates, illegally entering villages, sneaking out of your own village at night, etc. will all drive you toward being considered 'evil'. The main use of the Karma System is for determining which NPCs will talk to you. For example, if you are more posed toward evil, NPCs like Jiraiya will not give you quests, they will say things like "Why are you here?!", and may even attack you. HOWEVER! Being evil also has its advantages. Respectively, NPCs like Orochimaru will interact with you, and some basic mobs may not even attack you! Choosing to be good or evil is all up to you--I'm going to try to make it so there are equal ups and downs to both sides to keep it a preference thing.
just stop !!! you make me wanna play even more !!!!
Well that won't be in this update anyway...In fact, you guys are getting your hopes really high =/ The only thing that's going to be in this update is a new Battle System and Leveling System, more maps, 1 village, 1 Class for Custom Clan, and (no promises) 1-2 more jutsus for each clan. So please don't expect a finished game already...The game will still be Alpha =/
IDC i just wish to be apart of the testing of such a great game-to-be so no rushing .... well .... maybe rush a little =P
Doomchild29 wrote:
IDC i just wish to be apart of the testing of such a great game-to-be so no rushing .... well .... maybe rush a little =P

Yeah I agree, I don't care, as long as i get to play :D It doesn't have to be perfect at first :P I mean you saw how many people played when you hosted it for a little and all there was a base character and some jutsu :P
my point indeed i dont expect you to finish it like in the next 15mins and have it up to play ... but at checkpoints in the whole updating process ... give us little tastes of the almost finished product or else some of us my do things they will regret for a long time .... a very long time ... =p

*edit* infact i would bet that if you said tomorrow at 3:00A.M. i will temporarily host the game for say an hour the servers would be flooded with ppl in their pajammas fighting to get a try at the game =p *edit*
yeah i agree with Doom BTW Solar can u change the announcment o.o dude i get here everyday and all i see is THE SAME announcment can u change it please!!! If u change it say the date of the realise =D
And i agree with Kiba about agreeing with me =P
when is this game going to be live so i can play
why not this game for all Hasen
Kiba1234 wrote:
yeah i agree with Doom BTW Solar can u change the announcment o.o dude i get here everyday and all i see is THE SAME announcment can u change it please!!! If u change it say the date of the realise =D

Id you have been reading, he doesn't have a date, and their most likely won't be one.
Also wth does "why not this game for all Hasen" mean?
Cool , I saw that you updated the announcement lol, Still wish you the best of luck, hope it will be "finished" before spring break is up, but no rush :P rather wait to play something good, that just play something not as good.
YAY NEW ANNOUCEMENT YAY and what are u on about? "why not this game for all Hasen" <<<<wtf?
w00t0rz hes making progress !!!!! i am teh happy =D ................... yay
when is dis game comming out?
*facepalm*
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 ... 38 39 40