Naruto Eternity

by SolarOblivion
Naruto Eternity
The one, the only, the original, Naruto Eternity! With detailed icons, revolutionary systems, and anime-realistic gameplay, NE promises to give you an experience like no other BYOND game has before!
KappaFan wrote:
Just wondering, but how far is the game from finishing? I really would like to play this game.

~Kappa~

Yeah same here, I just want to say if your not going to finish this game (not saying your not trying to or anything) can you give the source to someone who will? because it's a great game and don't want it to just be wasted like most new games on byond latley.
Rugg wrote:
This game openly criticizes GOA even though GOA was actually released, and they managed to do it in 1/3 of the time of this "game".

1/3 of the time, 1/20 of the quality.
-Read Hub Announcement-
Oh I see
People who donated are idiots. They donated for this game to now be scrapped.
Rip Nation wrote:

That's exacually the reason I had never donated, I was thinking about it, then I got doubtful.
Ichigoo0 wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:

That's exacually the reason I had never donated, I was thinking about it, then I got doubtful.

I have no problem with people donating but do it when the game is actually up.
First of all the donations were set at 1 dollar and there were less than 5 donations. Secondly, the game has been up plenty of times. Lastly, this is one of the reasons I may be quitting BYOND, because members of the community, like you, don't know how to read. (MIGHT be quitting this project)
SolarOblivion wrote:
First of all the donations were set at 1 dollar and there were less than 5 donations. Secondly, the game has been up plenty of times. Lastly, this is one of the reasons I may be quitting BYOND, because members of the community, like you, don't know how to read. (MIGHT be quitting this project)

Boohoo. Cry me a river. I'm going to quit. People are mean to me. I am pretty sure I read someone donated more than 1 dollar. I'm not going to go through over 700 posts to look for it. So he gets screwed over since you've decided to host this a few times. Falacy taught you well.
Rip Nation wrote:
A bunch of bullshit

When did I say people were mean to me?... Your illiterate behavior is becoming questionable... now you can't even read simple sentences? And since you can't read I guess there's no point in me telling you to look up the definition of donation... you aren't supposed to expect output you simple twit. Jesus Christ where do these people crawl out from...

SolarOblivion wrote:
Rip Nation wrote:
A bunch of bullshit

When did I say people were mean to me?... Your illiterate behavior is becoming questionable... now you can't even read simple sentences? And since you can't read I guess there's no point in me telling you to look up the definition of donation... you aren't supposed to expect output you simple twit. Jesus Christ where do these people crawl out from...

I'm done with you child. I made my point.
Rip Nation wrote:
I'm done with you child. I made my point.

And thus another foe is vanquished in a battle of intelligence. Logic always prevails.

Naruto GOA image removed eh.
Charliegrooms14 wrote:

Because it had the old re-open date on it. No reason to keep it up if I don't know the new one.
SolarOblivion wrote:
Charliegrooms14 wrote:

Because it had the old re-open date on it. No reason to keep it up if I don't know the new one.

Why so much hype for this game if you're just going to leave it?
Eh, like I said before, i think you should give the source to someone, because if your just going to leave byond, why not let this project continue. I honestly don't care who does it, as long as it's done. Because if not, then it would just have been a waste of time( for most people) putting together what you did for this game.
For the (5th?) time: there is no guarantee that I'm leaving Byond or even quitting this project-- I'm just putting it on hold until things are straightened out and I know what I want to do with it. Yes I'm fully aware of the amount of time, energy, and effort I poured into this game-- more than anyone, in fact. I feel like you guys are being really inconsiderate and selfish and only thinking "I want to play this game-- no matter what!". Well let me tell you something: I'd rather completely obliterate this project than put it in the hands of some noob who can't even code an if-then-else statement-- so there is no "no matter who it goes to".
Also, Read Hub Announcement.
SolarOblivion wrote:
For the (5th?) time: there is no guarantee that I'm leaving Byond or even quitting this project-- I'm just putting it on hold until things are straightened out and I know what I want to do with it. Yes I'm fully aware of the amount of time, energy, and effort I poured into this game-- more than anyone, in fact. I feel like you guys are being really inconsiderate and selfish and only thinking "I want to play this game-- no matter what!". Well let me tell you something: I'd rather completely obliterate this project than put it in the hands of some noob who can't even code an if-then-else statement-- so there is no "no matter who it goes to".

I know that lol, I just would like to know, if you do quit byond, would you consider that?
Also I said "If" lol, didn't say you were quiting now.
But Solar, in all fairness, people have been waiting month's on end for some game-time, you made this game for the players right, so if they wanna play it incomplete, let them tbh, it's their experience, and judging from the way you go about things, even if it is only partially complete atm, it would still be pretty good. ^_^
Page: 1 2 3 ... 36 37 38 39 40